SRT10 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
The Viper Truck Registry is a site which acts as a vehicle registry in the classical definition of the term. The Viper Truck Registry's function is to gather, accumulate, organize and maintain vehicle histories relative to the RAM SRT-10. This information is useful to owners and prospective owners alike. Registry information is obtained through contributions from owners, enthusiasts, vehicle manufacturers, and interested individuals. No guarantee is made as to the accuracy of the data, interpret it and use it at your own risk.

The Viper Truck Registry is in no way affiliated with Chrysler.

There is no requirement to be on it, nor would I want anyone to feel they have to be.

Registry's come in all shapes and sizes everything from the VW Beetle to the Viper.

Why do these trucks need to be tracked.......

From the very first days people have been wondering sequence numbers, build totals, how may red ones, how may silver ones, etc... The list is quite large. I know that this information is not important to all people and is just unwanted fluff. For some of us, this information is pretty cool. I've over time learned some very interesting details and at times pass those on.

Some just go to wiki RAM SRT-10 for there info and thats it....

Funny part, I update that page when I learn new info, so the data on that page is partially due to the Registry.

Dodge really doesn't care, it's a vehicle no longer in production and they have moved on. For some owners, they are still a kick ass truck and the more information the better.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Cheers

V2
Great answer, I learned some info I was wondering myself about some of the things you responded on. I also have a question, just wondering where the pictures that I sent you go. Do you post them on a site,and also how long does it usually take to receive the plaque for the dash. Thanks

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
Great answer, I learned some info I was wondering myself about some of the things you responded on. I also have a question, just wondering where the pictures that I sent you go. Do you post them on a site,and also how long does it usually take to receive the plaque for the dash. Thanks

I end up putting together a Registry page that will look similar to this one

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/VTR_Pages/VTR-0010.html

Your order went to the printer this week, they usually get mailed saturday, so you should have it the first part of next week

V2

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
Thanks for the answer. I am still fairly new to this and learning.
I'm new to this too. I may have been in the Family of SRT drivers since 2005, however, I learn something new each day

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
plus, you get the cool sticker :D

kinda like the 04's ...but not...

but i like it...and it's on my dash....thanks el jeffe:D

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
plus, you get the cool sticker :D

kinda like the 04's ...but not...

but i like it...and it's on my dash....thanks el jeffe:D

Your welcome, you may not know, but the Registry Plaques are no longer available

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
i've been meaning to call...

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
Call Chief instead and see if he and Peggy are OK, I've left messages and.......nothing

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
Jeff, I may have missed it but why no mas on the plaques?
You didn't miss anything, because I haven't said. Since you asked, I don't really have time to deal with it and get all the stuff I need to get done for the daughters wedding and worry about orders and numbers and and and

So I figured I would take a step back until maybe the middle of July and then re-evaluate weather or not it is really something that people want. I'm grateful to those that have shared my enthusiasm

V2

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
Oh yeah, I agree with you 100% and i'm sure everyone would agree. Anyways nobody would question your efforts or dedication to this forum or the SRT 10 world...

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
All the best wishes to your daughter on her wedding day from my family and I.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
Call Chief instead and see if he and Peggy are OK, I've left messages and.......nothing
you know...

i haven't seen him around lately.........

·
Registered
1 Posts
Different people have different ideas. If we buy the high quality spacers and install them correctly, then there is no problem at all.
But remember to use the spacers with hub centric, that can aviod the problem of vehicle vibration.
The quality of a wheel spacer can be determined from its materialuse, manufacturing process, hub centric and lugs.

I had BONOSS wheel spacers 20mm on my car for almost 21,000 miles, with no issues whatsoever.
Maybe you can try what I installed.

They can customize the thickness and data that I want, so that I can install new tires with different data, and the customization time is very fast, just 1~3 days.
They have aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6061-T6 options. 7075-T6 will be more expensive but better in quality. In fact, 6065-T6 is good enough. Its tensile strength, yield strength and elongation can support our normal use. And its lugs are grade T10, studs are forged grade 12.9.

If you need it in the future, this is their case article.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts