SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was pulling into the dealer today, I noticed that they had one yellow fever QC, 1 Red and 2 black Srt-10’s. I gave the service department the beast to service and ran over to look at the YF edition. I noticed that they had put the four-pot opposed piston calipers on the front of that YF beast. I also noticed that the same calipers were on the front of the red one. I walked over to the two black ones and seen that they had the standard calipers front and rear. Does any one know why this red SRT would have the upgraded calipers? Is it just its place in the production line or could you order them? Does any one know if you can upgrade the standard ones? …………….And by the way, that Yellow Fever edition is very nice. I think this one is 458 of 500.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Droopy said:
'05 has 4 piston brakes standard. '04 didn't. Were the black one's '04's? My '05 red has 4 piston.
I would like to know what the 60-0 braking is on the 05 RC. The 04's were quoted at 127 feet in one of the mags. Pretty impressive for a 5500 LB truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts