SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up... i don't like to post on message boards often, but....
I just got a new srt-10 black. I have owned a 996 porsche and an e46 m3 and a gti vr6 with about 30 grand into the engine including an eip turbo system..... and i have to say that this truck is bad ass! It is way more fun than the sports cars i have owned. Every time i hit the pedal im amazed that this huge truck is doing this. Even though the zero to sixty times are about the same for the porsche and the m3 and the srt-10 (the vr6 was probably faster... but i don't know for sure) I always felt like the porsche and the m3 felt dissapointing for the type of car they represent. This truck feels much faster... maybe its just an illusion, but, ill take it! Because of its size its easy to get a rush....

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
johnj

Congratulatons on your new ride!

You need to post more on boards especially this one. The people are great and the information is excellent.

Enjoy your new Hot Rod and don't be a stranger :D

Site :cool:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome to the Red Button Club :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Welcome

Roktman said:
Welcome to the forum.Stick around.There are alot of good guys on here.(Except Jack of course) :)
Welcome to the forum with the nicest people in the world. With the exception of washed up, over the hill, wanna be space people. I hope you have a good time here and come and contribute often. Be good to yourself..........Jack

·
Registered
966 Posts
JohnJ..welcome

Hey welcome...I don't post too much either...but like it has been mentioned before, there is a lot of good info as well as people here...
Keep smilin as I believe we all do when we get behind the wheel of the 'Beast"..Nothing like it on the road...enjoy!!

D :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Love to accelerate to 100 on all on ramps. You need to buy a Radar Detector. Beleive me, it wiill save your ass

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride. You wont be dissapointed. (Picked the fasted color :D ) You will be able to get just about anything answered here, there is alot of great folks here contributing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts