SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from lunch with Brendan Gaughan.Super guy! Gave me three hats signed by him too and a picture.

Had him sign the intake of the SRT -10 with his name ,#77 and 154.587. :p

When I came in he saw me pull up and said "nice truck,is it fast?" I said you oughta know....154.587 brother. :p He walked over from his sponsors and introduced himself and shook my hand.

After lunch he was talking to me on mods and stuff as he has a red one (stock) .We discussed the test at Chelsea and the record run.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
WOW, are you lucky. sounds like it was a great time.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Don't worry. Not a Gordon fan. I'll stick with the Dodge boys. Now if they could just win a few this year it would be a lot easier.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
That is too cool!!!!! YOu could not have had a more appropiate guy to sign your truck!!!! Meeting Jr. would be cool but to meet da guy who got the record!!!! thats awesome...

Just think without driving your truck that day, this post would not even had happened. So what was he doing in Ohio?

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
621 Posts
9 seconds said:
Don't worry. Not a Gordon fan. I'll stick with the Dodge boys. Now if they could just win a few this year it would be a lot easier.
AMEN! It is getting real frustrating!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts