SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, just thought I would be official, and get my own name instead of using STINKERs. Can't wait to get me a QC, but the HEMI has got to go first. So just saying Hello and hope you burley, strong, manly men, don't mind little ol' me, or my little avitar.LOL ( and no, stinker don't look like that , he's much finer) LOLOL :D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
moderator to the forum asap....its an emergency!!!!!! Thats not the kind of ass our trucks haul!!!!

patrick

·
Registered
329 Posts
With all due respect Mrs. Stinker, but, um, could you, um, maybe, ah, change that picture... I feel dirty... and used.

·
Registered
105 Posts
There is a very funny Durango ad that was pulled. It is something like this -Two guys in the Loo a picture on the wall of a new Durango, it is a beauty, Seven Inches longer, really slick and my wife loves the ride. In a stall another guy reading a news paper ease dropping with an expression of amazement. Pretty Funny. I will try to copy put a link here in 10-12 hours. :D

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Welcome....

Hi, MRS. GOTYOURWHATCHAMACALLIT
After reading some of your posts it is obvious to me that you and stinker are perfect for each other. I just don't know if the board can deal with all your combined perfection...........Jack

·
Registered
301 Posts
Mrs. Stinker! I know this picture of me is old, 1966, BUTT! I thought it got destroyed after after I left modelling? I've changed alittle over the years so please don't post anymore of my pictures, especially my current appearance. I hope this doesn't spark new request from me to model this outfit again because I won't fit in them anymore. Old age spread...you know? Thanks. Droopy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I beleive your in violation of the terms of service here. Paragraph 34, Section 56, Item A, Sentence 12.

"No gratuitous posting of MAN ASS on the gearhead board."

:)

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Man, This is some funny ****!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
The beefcake thing is a little rough, but if she can put up with our T&A posting, I guess we can let it slide.
NO PUN INTENDED AT ALL IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM!
:D

I'd not seen that commercial before. Too funny. Thanks for the link.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I iritaded you fellas as long as I could, I'm back to normal now, but I did cause a stir now didn't I? Something ya'll want forget.LOLOLOL ;)

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
She's sittin here beside me and said she would send you some visine, and that she likes making and entrance.LOL :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts