SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I killed a GTO :D a couple of weeks ago. After we where done playing, I took him a ride now he's wanting to upgrade to a truck.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
VPRRAM OH said:
I killed a GTO :D a couple of weeks ago. After we where done playing, I took him a ride now he's wanting to upgrade to a truck.

Always feels good to win!!!! :)

patrick

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roktman halfway between you and columbus. 10 miles east of wilmington

·
Registered
356 Posts
I also raced a GTO, it was my friends. He posted the race on a GTO/LS1 forum. He and I also thought the truck handled better.

·
Registered
447 Posts
VPRRAM OH said:
Roktman halfway between you and columbus. 10 miles east of wilmington
Wow....you're right in my backyard (in TX terms). When I pick mine up, we'll have to all hook up and do a group shot/get-together thing.

Hope no one shows up in a GTO.
:D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'm not sure when I'll be able to pick it up. A couple of things have to happen first:
1. I need to get at least one manuf/distro license signed.
2. Have someone order about 40,000 units via that licensee.
3. Sell the Durango.

Other than that, it's as good as here. LOL
I will be an owner, just not this month.
Soon, young jedi....soon.

If you're ever in Columbus/New Albany, let me know: 614.596.9336. I'd love to have my better half see/hear/feel an SRT-10 in person (she was in NY when Jeff brought his beast by for measurements). It might help pack the garage quicker.
:D

·
Premium Member
2,092 Posts
VPRRAM OH said:
Have you seen the new advertisment for the 2005 GTO? 400HP 0-60 in 4.7.
That should make things a little more challenging. I'll take a Silver SRT-10 over a GTO anyday. This is my first post but have been doing a lot of lurking. Lots of great info and bantering between the regulars here. Reading all the SRT-10 info is keeping my desire fire up. I'll be getting one later this year. I have one question for owners. How is the ride quality. I don't expect it to be limo like but my wife and I are planning to do some extended trips in it. Is the ride harsh (does it beat you up). Thanks.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
BigDave said:
Have you seen the new advertisment for the 2005 GTO? 400HP 0-60 in 4.7.
That should make things a little more challenging. I'll take a Silver SRT-10 over a GTO anyday. This is my first post but have been doing a lot of lurking. Lots of great info and bantering between the regulars here. Reading all the SRT-10 info is keeping my desire fire up. I'll be getting one later this year. I have one question for owners. How is the ride quality. I don't expect it to be limo like but my wife and I are planning to do some extended trips in it. Is the ride harsh (does it beat you up). Thanks.

The ride quality isnt too bad on smooth roads but get on an ugly patched road....then you better hold onto your fillings ;) It rides like most sports cars but wouldnt worry too much about long trips. The seats are very comfortable and at highway speeds rides like a dream. The cab is fairly quiet (if you keep the exhaust stock ;) ) and it tracks very solid. You can one finger it at 100mph and it feels like you are doing 55mph. I have an 05 RC, cant comment on the QC.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I test drove a RC before i bought my QC and it was a little bit harsher ride but not much. Thats to be expected with the longer wheel base and change in the rear suspension of the QC. i do have to agree that the highway cruise is great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts