SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I told him I would post it for him. Somebody will get a pretty good deal.

He NEEDS to sell.

Need some help here and willing to pay a finders fee. I need to sell my 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab LARAMIE with Sport Pkg. Truck is CLEAN and LIKE NEW. I just put an offer on a new home along with a new baby so the truck has to go!!! Below is a description and link to pics. Please advise if you know some one or if you are interested. MAKE ME AN OFFER!

2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Sport w/ LARAMIE pkg, and HEMI

New condition, garage kept, no scratches what so ever, bed never used, LOW MILES (9K), never driven in rain.

This truck is fully loaded with everything that could be ordered to include the LARAMIE pkg, SPORT appearance pkg, Dodge Ram color coded bug deflector, factory TOWING PKG, 345 HP Hemi V-8, Power seats, dual power lumbar, power mirrors & door locks, Dual Climate Control, HEATED LEATHER SEATS, heated mirrors, center console and under seat hidden storage, Homelink transmitter system, a 240-watt 7-speaker Infinity sound system (with 6 DISC in-dash CD and steering wheel-mounted controls), Overhead console with computer, KEYLESS entry/anti-theft system, anti theft coding on all glass, adjustable pedals, rear sliding glass, four-wheel antilock disc brakes, auto dimmer rear view mirror, metal folding rear floor system, 3.92 limited slip rear end, 20 INCH ALLOY WHEELS, and the Tires are like new.

It has the remainder of the factory warranty as well as 7-year/70k mile powertrain warranty in effect.

I have added: Ram's logo rear floor mat, Dodge logo front black rubber mats, Dodge logo rubber bed mat, Tinted front windows to match back windows, Mopar Brushed Aluminum gas filler door, Mopar chrome differential cover, Mopar logoed Autometer Air/Fuel Ratio guage, 2005 Magnum R/T hemi emblem on tailgate (See tailgate pic), Dodge Ram Black rubber Hitch Cover, PIAA Super White Fog Light blubs, Stainless Steel kick plates, Billet Specialties License Plate Frame, Chrome Valve Stem Covers, Magnaflow muffler w/ dual aluminized exhaust behind each rear wheel, DJM sport suspension pkg and new performance shocks. All factory suspension parts included to raise to stock height if so desired.

Many more pictures can be seen at: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/br097...=http3a//f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

If you have a figure in mind please contact me and maybe we can work something out as I am considering all offers.

Please contact me with any questions 919-332-7577 or [email protected]

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
After reading all that, I wanted to see the photos.....but no photo for you!!! :eek: bad linky dude....

patrick

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
womsterr said:
I told him I would post it for him. Somebody will get a pretty good deal.

He NEEDS to sell.

Need some help here and willing to pay a finders fee. I need to sell my 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab LARAMIE with Sport Pkg. Truck is CLEAN and LIKE NEW. I just put an offer on a new home along with a new baby so the truck has to go!!! Below is a description and link to pics. Please advise if you know some one or if you are interested. MAKE ME AN OFFER!

2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Sport w/ LARAMIE pkg, and HEMI

New condition, garage kept, no scratches what so ever, bed never used, LOW MILES (9K), never driven in rain.

This truck is fully loaded with everything that could be ordered to include the LARAMIE pkg, SPORT appearance pkg, Dodge Ram color coded bug deflector, factory TOWING PKG, 345 HP Hemi V-8, Power seats, dual power lumbar, power mirrors & door locks, Dual Climate Control, HEATED LEATHER SEATS, heated mirrors, center console and under seat hidden storage, Homelink transmitter system, a 240-watt 7-speaker Infinity sound system (with 6 DISC in-dash CD and steering wheel-mounted controls), Overhead console with computer, KEYLESS entry/anti-theft system, anti theft coding on all glass, adjustable pedals, rear sliding glass, four-wheel antilock disc brakes, auto dimmer rear view mirror, metal folding rear floor system, 3.92 limited slip rear end, 20 INCH ALLOY WHEELS, and the Tires are like new.

It has the remainder of the factory warranty as well as 7-year/70k mile powertrain warranty in effect.

I have added: Ram's logo rear floor mat, Dodge logo front black rubber mats, Dodge logo rubber bed mat, Tinted front windows to match back windows, Mopar Brushed Aluminum gas filler door, Mopar chrome differential cover, Mopar logoed Autometer Air/Fuel Ratio guage, 2005 Magnum R/T hemi emblem on tailgate (See tailgate pic), Dodge Ram Black rubber Hitch Cover, PIAA Super White Fog Light blubs, Stainless Steel kick plates, Billet Specialties License Plate Frame, Chrome Valve Stem Covers, Magnaflow muffler w/ dual aluminized exhaust behind each rear wheel, DJM sport suspension pkg and new performance shocks. All factory suspension parts included to raise to stock height if so desired.

Many more pictures can be seen at: http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/br...m/ph//my_photos

If you have a figure in mind please contact me and maybe we can work something out as I am considering all offers.

Please contact me with any questions 919-332-7577 or [email protected]
The link is bad, notice the DOTS when it is in your URL in your browser, I know the dots are there in the forum. But should not be in the URL in the browser.

Is it a 2500 or 1500?

Craig

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Now thats some photos......She looks good....I just dont need a 1500, sold mine!!

good luck

patrick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts