SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the Drive The Track .If you spend $40.00 in the gift shop you get to take 3 laps behind the pace [email protected] like 60 mph.In the spring we got to do like 15 laps cause the drivers liked us and got up to 110 on the back straight.

Today it was just me and a chick driving the pace truck.She took me up to the top groove @ about 100mph and took a few warm up laps.Then she started hitting the groove and slingshotting from the top of the bank to the lower groove into all the corners.Got the truck to 130+ on the track.

On one back straight I ran up on her and pulled out to feign a bump and run on her @ 130 or so then pulled back in line.She was really cool and was laughing in the mirror as we ran.Got to do like 10 laps....MAJOR COOL.We pulled into the pits and she said "I saw your truck had a lot left ,but I was pushing the F-150 as hard as I could and didn`t have any left" :) :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
974 Posts
Roktman said:
Just got back from the Drive The Track .If you spend $40.00 in the gift shop you get to take 3 laps behind the pace [email protected] like 60 mph.In the spring we got to do like 15 laps cause the drivers liked us and got up to 110 on the back straight.

Today it was just me and a chick driving the pace truck.She took me up to the top groove @ about 100mph and took a few warm up laps.Then she started hitting the groove and slingshotting from the top of the bank to the lower groove into all the corners.Got the truck to 130+ on the track.

On one back straight I ran up on her and pulled out to feign a bump and run on her @ 130 or so then pulled back in line.She was really cool and was laughing in the mirror as we ran.Got to do like 10 laps....MAJOR COOL.We pulled into the pits and she said "I saw your truck had a lot left ,but I was pushing the F-150 as hard as I could and didn`t have any left" :) :)

To dam kewl... oh yeah almost forgot WHERE ARE THE PICS??? oh yeah one more thing was she hot? No not your truck LOL

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lot of people took pics and maybe some video.I am digitally challenged,so no camera for me.I hope somone posts up some pics soon on the F-body forum and I will post a link.

The chick was cute ,firesuit and all actually. :)

Our trucks really track well.In setting up the truck in the corners it pointed and tracked real well .Acellerating out of the apex it was smooth ,not a bit twitchy.I really don`t know where the limits of the truck were.With the outer wall there I wasn`t going to push it too far ,but I did get it going pretty good.There would have to be a lot of seat time to really wring out the potential though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts