Registered
1,343 Posts
I am very interested!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
La Dyno Day

Derek said:
OK guys here is the scoop. Saturday probably Aug 25 at DC performance http://www.dcperformanceinc.com/ We need 4 or more cars $60/car with printouts
You have Saturday Aug 25th listed, did you really mean Saturday Sept 25th?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Sign me up

I want to do this, It is this Saturday August the 28th. How many Pulls? and does it include all data with wideband readings?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Derek said:
OK guys here is the scoop. Saturday probably Aug 25 at DC performance http://www.dcperformanceinc.com/ We need 4 or more cars $60/car with printouts

DC performance is Dan Cragens shop. They are quite the serious viper shop. Is Tony doing the dyno day? They are the place that helped ship my truck to me!!! Small world!!

patrick

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3 pulls per vehicle with printout. I don't know if it is wideband. What is wideband? Dan said that he will get Tony to come in on a Saturday.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I want to go. What time do I need to be there as I will be coming from East County in San Diego. I can leave at any time and be there whenever. The earlier the better as traffic will be lighter. I appreciate your time and help.

Wideband reffers to a wideband O2 reader. It does not matter that much to me as I have an LM-1 wideband O2 reader/logger in my truck. Some facilities have the provision to interface with my already installed wideband O2 sensor. This allows the air fuel ratio to be displayed on the dyno chart print outs.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Derek
I talked with Dan at DC Performance Monday and he is wondering what is going on this Saturday with regards to the truck dyno day. He asked that you get a hold of him 310-841-6996. I hope this is going to come off. Is there anyone else that is interested. He indicated that it would be about $50.00
Jack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts