SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Lamborghini offers an automatic transmission on the Murcielago?
Ya learn something new everyday...

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I kinda like the company we srt10 owners keep around!!!! LOL Its too bad they just say ram 1500 2 wheel drive manual.....Just say it baby...Ram SRT10 8.3 litre manual in your face, badass, panty dropping fun!! "And its a steal at $45k compared to the Lamborghini and Bentley at $200k+ each!!!"

Who cares about mpg when you got 500 HP.....I proudly tell people I get 9 something around town....especially when I am paying $2.89 a gallon!!!!

Just noticed it was a cbs site.....our buddy danrathernot!!! Big L

patrick

·
Registered
144 Posts
Maui

You brought up a good point...the value this Ram SRT 10 is amazing. I picked up a business associate at the local Chevy dealership (they know me there as I take my Trailblazer there for service). I fly into the dealership parking lot with the SRT and about 5 sales guys come out of the dealership with their tongues hanging on the ground. I pulled up in front of a yellow SSR they have had for sale. It was a great visual comparison...SSR vs SRT...if you get a chance pull into a Chevy dealer next to an SSR. That SSR listed at $46,000 with an automatic, 300 horsepower Vortec engine and a terrible interior. What a deal we have with our SRT's. Also, Chevy made 19,000 SSR's for 2004!! Not exactly a "limited" production vehicle.

Speaking of panty dropping...yea, the assistant service manager "Ginger" even came out to check out the SRT...love to see her panties drop...this young lady could breast-feed Ethiopia!!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
You gotta love a gal that can parallel breast feed :)

Craig

fricken awesome...."breast feed Ethiopia"!!!!!!!!!!! unleash those puppies!!!!!!!!!

patrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts