SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the help of John's picture, and some free time here at work, I was able to throw this picture together just to have some fun with.......... didnt know where to put it.. general or visual modifications!!!! you tell me.... anyway i know its not perfect, but you get the jist of it! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
wheredwhogo? said:
with the help of John's picture, and some free time here at work, I was able to throw this picture together just to have some fun with.......... didnt know where to put it.. general or visual modifications!!!! you tell me.... anyway i know its not perfect, but you get the jist of it! ;)
I don't get it.....what's the reality?

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Hmmm, I'll wait until the next Lightning comes out before I judge it. Personally, I think it's gonna rock! :cool:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hamrhead said:
Hmmm, I'll wait until the next Lightning comes out before I judge it. Personally, I think it's gonna rock! :cool:
agreed here

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hamrhead said:
:werd:

It is awesome the SRT-10 Ram is out! It was long over due for the sport truck market to have another true competitor out in the ranks of the sport truck scene. Now only if GMC would ressurect the Syclone, that would add even more fire to the kettle.

The Gen 3 Lightning even up to this point (to my understanding) is going under some weight savings modifications as well as other little tweaks, and Ford did decide to go with the 5.4 DOHC 32V Twin Screwed Supercharged setup vs the current SOHC 16V blah blah blah!

Fantasy line up:

Gen 3 Lightning vs. SRT-10 Ram vs. A RESSURECTED all new GMC Syclone

DAMN!

-Chris

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Nah, no more Syclones - ever. It'll keep the original 1-year-wonders that much more special. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts