SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok after look at a a 06 QC a few months ago and not being approved i saved my pennies up and found a 05 QC, Red with K&N intake, magnaflow exhaust and a sound system. I'll be picking it up next week once they detail it and i get my 370z back to stock.

Now heres the issue. My girlfriend wants a lift kit and mud tires. She loves that look on trucks. Me, im not against it on most trucks. But not on this one. Question how many people have lifted their SRT-10 Ram? If someone could provide pictures that would be great.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
Your kidding....right?

Ditch the girl friend, before I call her something I will regret for the rest of my life

·
Registered
424 Posts
I saw one somewhere on youtube doing a burn out it didnt look bad at all. Im real big in lifted trucks myself. However would I lift my rc srt 10 that woul be a **** nooooo.

8,725 Posts
it can be done , jsut not real becomming of a legend of trucks that is born to be a sport truck,

considering it is only on of say 9000 ever produced , its not like a hemi that 50,000 were produced, so most would kinda frown on something like that,

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ok after look at a a 06 QC a few months ago and not being approved i saved my pennies up and found a 05 QC, Red with K&N intake, magnaflow exhaust and a sound system. I'll be picking it up next week once they detail it and i get my 370z back to stock.

Now heres the issue. My girlfriend wants a lift kit and mud tires. She loves that look on trucks. Me, im not against it on most trucks. But not on this one. Question how many people have lifted their SRT-10 Ram? If someone could provide pictures that would be great.
Tell your girlfriend its retarded to lift a 2wd pickup and pointless.:werd:

·
Registered
302 Posts
dont do it, if you want a lifted truck get a mega cab and lift if now thats badass

·
Registered
424 Posts
dont do it, if you want a lifted truck get a mega cab and lift if now thats badass

Thats what I'm talking about. Never lift a 2 wheel drive :fing02:

·
Registered
302 Posts
almost got one like that instead of the srt, by the way the srt was cheaper! go figure

8,725 Posts

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
i guess someone figured if they slapped some SRT 10 grill inserts, it's an SRT 10????

1 - 20 of 28 Posts