SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nothing like wash, wax with a six pack to wash it all down!!!

patrick

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Sitedrifter said:
Pat

I love snow, I love cold weather, I hate beer, I enjoy salt on my truck :eek:

So There :D

Mark
Yeah, I second that, so nanner, nanner, nanner!! :p :p

****... :( :rolleyes:

Truck looks goooooood! :cool:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Patrick, your truck looks great - not to mention the neighborhood and the weather!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Patrick, Does it really look that nice there? Nah, you must have photoshopped it.... :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow,awesome black..best color, but what a ***** to keep clean ..

·
Registered
196 Posts
Don't you just love the shine after you wax it? if only the snow would melt and the temperature would go above freezing :rolleyes: ...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Patrick, all of us in the northern tier are as green as your grass with jealousy about your weather. I forget what green grass looks like, and I’m tired of walking into my garage and thinking 4 more weeks until I can take my truck out. Your truck looks great by the way; I can even see the palm trees in the reflection

·
Registered
82 Posts
beautiful Patrick

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Patrick, I know how you feel after you get it to look that way. But don't turn around cause as soon as you do it will be covered with Pollen or dust.

I have practically worn out my California car duster!!!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Maui...

the truck looks awsome! what a shine...!

Dallas :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
OUTSTANDING, i would say mine is black. however it is cold, dusty , and in the garage. have fun, i will soon

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks sunny up there island brother. We've been having rain for a month now, poor tourists who came for the sunny beaches of Tahiti ...... all the wahinees are becoming as white as snow ..... they can't go nude sunbathing !!! People, go to Hawaii. LOL

Sad little story:

Last friday we had a full night without rain so everybody went racing. My turn came and i was going fast in third when a drunk jealous bast..d just threw a bottle of beer in front of the silver beast....... debris all over the front facia....... minor scratches on bumper, licence plate exploded.
What can i say, the guy just disapeared, couldn't find him........makes me sick.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
T, I am sorry to hear that........unfortunatly there are the haves in life and the have nots and they arnt happy about it but also unwilling to work to get there. Were you able to get any times or are the timers still broken?

patrick

·
Registered
107 Posts
No times bro, those were "savage runs" as we call them here. We were running 1/4 miles on the freeway with the cops chasing us. LOL
I tried with a video camera directly pointed at the speedometer and it looks like i am between 4.6 and 5s from 0-60mph. But there is so much torque that the image is bad. I will try a find something to get those numbers.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Roktman said:
Gonna be 66 here tomorrow.Gonna wax the beast and get her cleaned up.What better way to spend the day than waxing the truck? :D
I couldn't agree more, Enjoy!!!! and post up some pics when you get it done! ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts