SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SRT-10 RAM (1) available. Only $64,488. Last one for 2004 (PD2009) /cutter Dodge Pearl City. 564-9640. This is an ad in the 5/5/04 Honolulu Advertiser under Pickups/Trucks/Busses. If anyone wants to call on this truck, the area code is 808. See how good you guys have it. Can anyone figure out why I bought mine at Dodgeland in Vegas, and shipped it???

·
Registered
732 Posts
Dude guys are paying 60-80

hell i will sell mine with less then 800 miles on it

just for hahas what has been ave. price paid for the srt 10s

I dont want exact but did anyone get good deals

I got mine for 1000 over invoice

·
Registered
160 Posts
I also got mine for 1,000 over dealer invoice, plus a free bed liner. Hell would freeze over before I would even pay 50,000 for it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
MSRP flat - had ordered in late Jan. and got our vin etc. then found out about all the mark-ups . went down and had manager,sign and swear to nothing more than msrp--- Rancho dodge san diego

·
Registered
80 Posts
I wouldn't pay anymore then msrp. It's a pricey truck as is at 45K, I'd wait till the demand drops a bit from them. I know my local dealership will do it at msrp, but they are the largest Dodge truck dealership in Western Canada so they dam well better. :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
We have sold a ton of these, but none over MSRP. It doesn't do you any good if you are in the business for the long haul. Short sighted businesses of all sorts will always take this view, but consumers have long memories and usually want to just be treated fair and taken care of. We have had phenomenal luck with this Forum, but then we are a bit wacko about SRTs of all sorts. We sold two last month and just got confirmation on another Red SRT-10 Ram last week ( D1 status, so it is about 6-7 weeks out, probably).
The truck will continue to go high in many parts of the country, but things won't be enjoyable for those owners if they go back to trade at the same place in a few years. The truck is absolutely remarkable, as you all know, and it does attract it's share of attention.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dealer markup

The dealer had a markup of $10,000 over MSRP. I wound up paying MSRP.

Just because they ask, doesn't mean they will get it.

Good luck to y'all still shopping. :cool:

·
Registered
157 Posts
boneoh- out of curiosity,where in so. cal are you at? have seen no srt's on the road at all around here and it would be fun to cruise them (for lack of a better word), or just talk shop. feel free to personal mess. me. i'm in north county S.D. , encinitas to be exact. TREV- :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, trev17.

I'm in Irvine, bought mine at Tuttle-Click here almost 3 weeks ago. Mine is silver, they also had a red one in the showroom. Both had a $10G markup on the window.

So far, so good with the new truck. I just hit 1000 miles. I put on a Snug Lid tonneau, but that's all. I've have had some fun cruising around. Up here we have Santiago Canyon and Ortega Hiway. I've also done a few trips to Ramona on Hiway 78, there is a nice stretch of road between there and Escondido.

I've had it up to 120 on I-15 last weekend, but there is usually too much traffic to go really fast around here.

Good luck! :cool:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Paid less than MSRP but not much. Picked mine up very early (1/7/04) when dealers only knew they were getting one or two. It was worth it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Who is the guy with the silver srt-10 in northeast Moreno Valley??? Saw you today but BAM ya nailed it at Ironwood and Moreno Beach... and well see ya.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Still got my black on for sale, paid 46,200 plus 1,800 to ship from Dallas, thats all I want.......Recall was done 5/6/04 Miles now 52..

·
Registered
974 Posts
They have 3 04's here @ the local dealer for 45,600. Anyone paying over invoice
is getting ripped.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Well I hope they keep asking those inflated prices. It just makes our resale that much higher!!

Not that I intend to sell it!!!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Paid 10,000 over MSRP. Not happy about the price, but very happy with the truck. I'll eat the 10,000, as long as I can get close to MSRP when I go to sell it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts