1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha..well...I bailed on the "other" source. These are Belangers straight from the factory! Can't wait to get them on.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Very nice Tom......man your getting all the goodies for your truck these days!!!

I see you have taught Jr. how to flash some metal!!!! :D

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i've been lucky. Have a lot of projects going on right now. Have to do the front lowering kit, put in the bedrug that got delivered today, test fit, paint and install the checkerpro lid, install the headers and then put on the shifter when that comes. After than I'm gonna be done for a while!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
After than I'm gonna be done for a while! Yeah Right!!!! LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
Tom- Do you know if he has these on the shelf or is there a lead time? Yesterday MOFO told me I will have mine next week.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
womsterr said:
Yea i've been lucky. Have a lot of projects going on right now. Have to do the front lowering kit, put in the bedrug that got delivered today, test fit, paint and install the checkerpro lid, install the headers and then put on the shifter when that comes. After than I'm gonna be done for a while!

And somewhere in between work the day job, the mail order gig and oh yeah, I got a wife and kid I should pay attention to as well!!!!! :eek: ;) :D

Sounds like your busy Tom! Busy people get **** done..... keep it up!!!

patrick

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
John yea they are obd compliant and have the o2 bungs welded in...

Yea Maui we keep em busy these days. And not "a" kid...would you beleive 4!!! ;)

34 ys old and we've got a teenage daughter, 6 yo boy and twin 5 mo old girl and boy. I didn't think I'd been changing diapers in one hand and running off boys with a shotgun in hand in the other.

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
womsterr said:
Yea Maui we keep em busy these days. And not "a" kid...would you beleive 4!!! ;)

34 ys old and we've got a teenage daughter, 6 yo boy and twin 5 mo old girl and boy. I didn't think I'd been changing diapers in one hand and running off boys with a shotgun in hand in the other.
Holy Sh!t!!! :eek: 36 yrs old, No kids, No Wife,,,, and No plans on either!! ;)

Don't know how you do it though. After working both my jobs, 6 days a week, doesn't seem like I have enough time for just me! :confused:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Hamrhead said:
Holy Sh!t!!! :eek: 36 yrs old, No kids, No Wife,,,, and No plans on either!! ;)

Don't know how you do it though. After working both my jobs, 6 days a week, doesn't seem like I have enough time for just me! :confused:

I'm right there with you.... 30yo, No Wife, No Kids..... And no Plans of either!! :D Work Full time and go to school full time.... Never enough time to play! :( or something falls behind!

·
Registered
249 Posts
womsterr said:
Do you have a nanny? My twins are 20 mo old and still keep me busy. You must hide out in your garage just to get some peace! ;)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Chasing em off with the shotgun!!!! :D Thats great!!!!

I am in the Mike and Kevin catagory, 40 no wife or kids and yes I need more time for me!!!!!! I know I am selfish.....lots of x gf's have mentioned that :eek: :D

patrick

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
BigDodgeInAlaska said:
Hmmm Yeah, That sounds familiar :rolleyes: :D

Hahaha :D Thats right, I am gonna sit here and watch the race for 3, 4 hours however long it takes!!!!! Baby its the Daytona 500!!!!! Or its Monday night football!!!!!

I got a good one now, she totally understands space.....I like that.

patrick

·
Registered
974 Posts
womsterr said:
Got a big surprise today. Wasn't expecting the first set here for a couple weeks. They are BOOTYFULL ;)

Jr. was impressed ;)
Wormsterr,

Have any feed back on the long tube headers yet?? :D

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No feedback yet bro. I haven't even been home since I got em. It will probably be next weekend. From what the factory told me they were good for 50hp and 60 ft/lbs at the rear wheels. We'll see..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts