SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
DINO ONE said:
I was wondering if anyone has any OEM SRT-10 wheels for sale? If you do could you please email me. [email protected]
I have a set of 4 for sale in mint condition, approx 4500 miles on them.

$6500 obo (break dust included at no charge)

Craig

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SRT10x3 said:
I have a set of 4 for sale in mint condition, approx 4500 miles on them.

$6500 obo (break dust included at no charge)

Craig

I can get them from the dealer for cheaper than that minus the brake dust. LOL Leave me your email and we can talk.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
DINO ONE said:
I can get them from the dealer for cheaper than that minus the brake dust. LOL Leave me your email and we can talk.
You can pm me here. If you have a dealer you can get them from let me know which one. I'm waiting on two bent rims to be replaced, with no eta.

craig

·
Registered
732 Posts
according to a design eng. from DCX that i spoke to at the dodge premier nite on thurs (he is aslo a viper club guy) the rims are on B.O. for a while

JD

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Rolex Dr. said:
according to a design eng. from DCX that i spoke to at the dodge premier nite on thurs (he is aslo a viper club guy) the rims are on B.O. for a while

JD
Yep, that is the general concensus. No wheels for another 8-12 weeks, supposedly.

Craig

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I got 4 wks from my dealer but if anyone has a set they are looking to get rid of please let me know.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
DINO ONE said:
Anyone else have a set they are looking to get rid of? Let me know thanx.

I also found this on ebay these guys are frigging nuts? This auction is for "1" wheel!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7906246498&category=43960&sspagename=WDVW
HAHA Makes my 4 w/ Tires look more attractive :). Seriously though, that is what they are going for. $400/tire, $1200-$1500/RIM :)

The Trento 7's 26x10 powder coated to match your Ride would also look snazzy! :)

Craig

·
Registered
50 Posts
The stock tires are $319 each new from Tirerack.

I'm willing to bet that single rim on e-bay doesn't sell. I remeber whole SRT-10 wheel and tire sets crossing e-bay for about $4500, but there are none there now! Personally I wouldn't pay more then $1000 for a single perfect wheel with a new tire, or $4000 for a set.

Guys get your big $$$ for the 22's now because in another year you will be lucky to get $2000 for a complete low mile wheel and tire set, just a prediction.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Wheel availability

I recall hearing that the Ram SRT-10 wheel is Forged and is made in Italy by Speedline.
Having delt with a few things Italian in the past there is just know way of knowing when they might show up.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
DINO ONE said:
Still looking here! Anyone please let me know, I'm not paying $6500 for some OEM Wheels
So what are you willing to pay?

Craig

·
Registered
57 Posts
3G's sounds about right for some oem 22's.....but not shipped.

$3,500 sounds like a good offer.

Tho their value really depends on the seller, after all, these wheels won't be as common as other wheels, Giovani wheels are more expensive, but yet I see the same wheels pretty often.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Curious, Might sound crazy! But, I was wondering if someone would be interested in trading a set of OEM 20" rims for a set of 22" SRT-10 rims?

I have a 2003 Ram Hemi and figured I would just check to see what kind of crazy answers I would get! :D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
MoneyHSK said:
Curious, Might sound crazy! But, I was wondering if someone would be interested in trading a set of OEM 20" rims for a set of 22" SRT-10 rims?

I have a 2003 Ram Hemi and figured I would just check to see what kind of crazy answers I would get! :D

Is that so I can make my srt10 into a hemi clone???!!!!!! Think about it lose the hood, the wing and maybe even the ground effects and yes we would have quite the sleeper!!!!! Vipertruck masking as a 5.7 hemi!!!! ......Damn too bad those 20's wont fit! :D LOL

patrick

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
Is that so I can make my srt10 into a hemi clone???!!!!!! Think about it lose the hood, the wing and maybe even the ground effects and yes we would have quite the sleeper!!!!! Vipertruck masking as a 5.7 hemi!!!! ......Damn too bad those 20's wont fit! :D LOL

patrick
The 20's will fit. The truck comes with a 20" spare..........

·
Registered
140 Posts
MoneyHSK said:

You are right MoneyHSK, it does sound crazy.
The odds of of that happening are about 1 in a million, and since there will never be a million SRT-10's, well you do the math. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts