SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! all of the lowering kits are built. I am just waiting on Energy Suspension bump stops to be here on thursday. i will ship all of the kits & any one waiting on bumpstops on thursday. i figured it would be better to wait for those and ship out the kits complete. I am plugging away on the shifters. i want everyone to PM me what they want engraved on the handle, so i have it for sure. include your full name, so i can match them to your order.
thanks again~Boomer

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Dude are these front or rear bumpstops? The stock front would need to be cut off..

Course I have this new pneumatic cut off tool here now....

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
womsterr said:
Dude are these front or rear bumpstops? The stock front would need to be cut off..

A Sawzall!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
womsterr said:

front stops my boy, cut off the fronts, the new ones have a threaded stud & nyloc nut.
watch that hand! i cant joke to much, i forgot to tell you, i got 2nd degree burns on my right hand saturday, like a dumbass, got it stock next to a HOT headpipe! wife calls me Tim Allen-every year i get f'd up somehow!

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Their Done!!

Boomer just called!!! Lowering kit is on the way!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Baby!!

Thanks Boomer!!

Great service!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Is that kit for you ? or kits for all? :confused:

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Milo55 said:
Is that kit for you ? or kits for all? :confused:
Well he called to tell me mine was on the way. The first post on this thread said he would be shipping all of them thursday so I assumed that everyones was in the mail also!! :D

I was definitely not the first in line. I actually waited a while before I ordered mine.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all lowering kits shipped!

everyone one who has ordered a lowering kit-they have all been shipped via fed ex-thanks & god bless!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Marc T said:
KITS For EVERYBODY!!!!!
Who's yer daddy now!!!! Boomer is, he da man :) :D :D

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I hope the t-shirts are with them :D Cool Thanks Gary

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BigDodgeInAlaska said:
Very Nice Boomer.... :D :D (I could have done that design for you :rolleyes: )
i know, but it was done over 2 years ago, i just never called the guy who does our stickers and had him email it to me. i realized yesterday that i had that logo already made! i dotn know if i am coming or going sometimes! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
BOOMER said:
i know, but it was done over 2 years ago, i just never called the guy who does our stickers and had him email it to me. i realized yesterday that i had that logo already made! i dotn know if i am coming or going sometimes! :rolleyes:
Right there with you.... I need to clone myself... Hey do you think that can be accomplished on your CNC machine? :D :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Boomer would you happen to have the tracking number for my lowering kit? Thought I'd be seeing it today - Gettin' antsy :p

JnB

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JACnBOX said:
Hey Boomer would you happen to have the tracking number for my lowering kit? Thought I'd be seeing it today - Gettin' antsy :p

JnB
sure-PM me your full name & i can have that in a snap.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts