SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see how many people wanted a true lowering kit for the SRT-10. My truck is going into the shop mid September. Ground Force is going to make a kit to lower the front and the back. The people at Ground Force would like to know how many people want one. And they are working on a deal for everyone. I will keep you posted. For the ones thinking, they are not going to slam it to the ground!! I will keep you posted!!!!!!!!!! Kris

·
Registered
621 Posts
I am definitely interested provided it is done right and we don't lose any performance!!! Also too, if the price is right! Thanks QuikSilvr!

·
Registered
189 Posts
i like the stance it is at now. not long from now some idiot will have the 22's tucked under the fenders for some stupid reason. Lowering it maybe a half inch in the front and 1 in the back is perfect

·
Registered
335 Posts
lowering kit

FOR ME 1" IN THE FRONT
3" IN THE REAR
OF COURSE not losing any performace or just leave well enough alone, I would like the truck down it is just a matter of making the whole combination work,for what ever driving stlye you wish it to do,drag-roadrace-high speedhat that will dictate what really is the best,but in general down is better,just my 2cents
srt-10 ram
64-dodge 330 sedan pro street-498"
72 scamp ply pro street-all alu 470"
94-tt supra-
97-2500-v-10

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hemi57 said:
i like the stance it is at now. not long from now some idiot will have the 22's tucked under the fenders for some stupid reason. Lowering it maybe a half inch in the front and 1 in the back is perfect
like this?

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Holy crap!! :eek: Delete that picture... in fact, don't ever show that again. Think I'm gonna get sick.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can tell you that they lowered my Silverado SS. and it is perfect. There is no body roll going around turns, and rides like a Caddy. They are a compant that strives on being perfect. And about that picture that Kalani sent. I do not like slammed trucks! But Mother F----r, does it look good. Kris

·
Registered
157 Posts
think it looks great.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm interested as long as we don't lose traction at the strip or cornering(I'm planning on drag and road-race the truck :D :D :cool: )

·
Registered
335 Posts
Lowering

We are going to be limited to what our
chassus and wheelwell will allow,to go real low there is a lot of changes that have to be made and on a truck like ours I do not think to start cutting it up might not be for the best,we'll see who comes up with what!!!
Just my 2-cents
SRT-10 Ram Blk-Managflow -5.13s
64 dODGE 330 Sedan pro street-498"
72-ply scamp all alu-470"
94 tt supra
97-2500 v-10

·
Registered
179 Posts
Gears?

SRT-10 Ram Blk-Managflow -5.13s

WOW! You've got 5.13's in your truck!!!!
I bet that sucker launches pretty good! And the 1-2 shift comes real quick too!
Later,

·
Registered
335 Posts
lowering

Yes it is really alot of fun too drive!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Lowering

I would definetely be interested in a good lowering kit. One to two inches would be helpful. Those of you that have let off the gas at over 120 probably know the rear end gets a little loose. Anyone else experience this? It's controllable, just a little un-nerving! I'm not a suspension expert, but I would think lowering the mass would help.

Count me in.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
COILED said:
I would definetely be interested in a good lowering kit. One to two inches would be helpful. Those of you that have let off the gas at over 120 probably know the rear end gets a little loose. Anyone else experience this? It's controllable, just a little un-nerving! I'm not a suspension expert, but I would think lowering the mass would help.

Count me in.
After lowering mine 2" in the rear the highspeed left turn looseness was gone.

·
Registered
974 Posts
fstjack said:
Is their a quality brand kit for that yet??

·
Registered
61 Posts
fstjack said:
Very nice to hear!! Boomer, are you out there? Did you experience the same?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts