SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to lower the SRT-10, and I don't want to lower it all that much. I called Godfather Customs today, and they said that they make a lowering kit for the Ram 1500, he said that it would fit the SRT-10. Is this a true statement. Somebody with more knowledge than me would probably know this answer. It was a 2-4 inch drop for $319. Somebody please help!!
Thanks Kris

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess the question is, can I use the lowering kit that is offered for the Ram 1500. That is what he is trying to sell me.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
dude I would not trust any ole lowering kit that is for a 1500 truck. Our suspension is sooooooo different than the 1500. Did you show them your truck or just call? I would also talk to several different custom shops. Better safe than sorry. Also check the old threads on this site, I remember reading about someone whom lowered his.

patrick

·
Registered
157 Posts
definetely, read thru other threads in the past, there have been a few of us who have called around to all the different co.'s(belltech,djm,eibach). Looks like for a while if you really want to get down, custom made coils are 2000$ or so. Ram lowering kit will lower your truck but you will lose the "sportiness"(if thats a word), alot of us have just lowered the rear to level out and it looks much better. I love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts