SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to start a different thread than MoFo's original since I think those were all RC systems.

I am assuming the catback for the RC will not fit the QC. Is that correct? If so, does anyone know when those might be available?

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I cant imagine it fitting since you have extra doors but who knows maybe its all the same from the cats back....Mofo should know if anyone does. You will love it when you do get it.....sounds f ing awesome...

patrick

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sent a note to Magnaflow via their website and found out that they have not done any testing on the 05's yet but will do so after the holidays. So for right now, guess us QC owner's just have to be envious...

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Id bet that if you got the system for the RC and took it to a good muffler shop they could get it to work just by cutting and strategically placing in a stretch of 3" pipe to give it the correct length.

Maybe??

·
Registered
73 Posts
Marc T said:
Id bet that if you got the system for the RC and took it to a good muffler shop they could get it to work just by cutting and strategically placing in a stretch of 3" pipe to give it the correct length.

Maybe??
Just what I am planing to do with my Magnaflow RC system on its way to my QC - just couldnt wait for Magnaflow to do all the R&D ... :)
Klaus

·
Registered
58 Posts
Whats The Price? And What Are The Hp Gains?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts