SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Magnaflow Stainless muffler for the Ram SRT-10. This muffler was part of the Magnaflow Catback system. It is dual 3" in and Dual 3" out with a X crossover in the muffler. It is still in the wrapper and has never been used. Magnaflow does not sell these seperatly. Connects directly to the midcat pipes with no modifications. This is your chance to get this quality muffler if you want to build your own system. $175.00 buyer pays shipping at cost.
Jack O'Donnell
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Jack, That fits the Stock pipes?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
PIPES, we don't need no stinkin pipes..........

The muffler will hook directly with the stock mid pipes out of the rear cat. For the rear pipes you would have to adapt the muffler to the stock rear pipes. It could be done, I do not what would be involved.............Jack

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=Trucks&id=47

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Jack thanks, But i can get the complete system for 450. including shipping, I think thats the way to go.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Muffler price reduced

fstjack said:
Magnaflow Stainless muffler for the Ram SRT-10. This muffler was part of the Magnaflow Catback system. It is dual 3" in and Dual 3" out with a X crossover in the muffler. It is still in the wrapper and has never been used. Magnaflow does not sell these seperatly. Connects directly to the midcat pipes with no modifications. This is your chance to get this quality muffler if you want to build your own system. $175.00 buyer pays shipping at cost.
Jack O'Donnell
jo[email protected]
I am dropping the price of this muffler to $150.00 + shipping. Somebody take advantage of this......Jack

·
Registered
60 Posts
fstjack said:
Jack O'Donnell
[email protected]
Is it still for sale?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buy this please

fstjack said:
I am dropping the price of this muffler to $150.00 + shipping. Somebody take advantage of this......Jack
I am packing up things to ship and this needs to go......Jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts