SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you guys knew of any good places in Southern California to install a Magnaflow on a QC Srt-10. Also, is the Quad Cab version even out yet and where is the best place to buy it?

Thanks a bunch,
Stephen

·
Registered
93 Posts
PimpDadd said:
I was wondering if you guys knew of any good places in Southern California to install a Magnaflow on a QC Srt-10. Also, is the Quad Cab version even out yet and where is the best place to buy it?

Thanks a bunch,
Stephen
Check out DC performance. I just bought CAI Magnaflow and VEC 2 from them. Talk to Dan, he has been real helpful.
dcperformance.com

·
Registered
241 Posts
Got mine at woodhouse, had it put on by the dealer...

To answer your question about being out for the Quad yet I am going to post Stinkers remarks on this issue,
He is comparing the RC to the QC.....
"As a matter of fact if you had the two close together you can see from the manifolds down to the cats are identical, THEN they have taken a piece of pipe and made a spacer to the muffler back. SO the cat back system for a RC will work on a QC and from the manifolds to the cats are identical looking also.."

·
Registered
256 Posts
Install

Give MOFO a call, he's somewhere in southern CA. He has a muffler shop I sure he can install it for you & he can even get it for you. ML

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Best place - YOUR DRIVEWAY!! ;)

Seriously, if you have any wrenching ability this is a tit mod. The hardest part was taking the stocker off....

Its a nice fitting, terrific sounding piece.

·
Registered
43 Posts
MagnaFlow is located in Southern California. Thier main office is in Rancho Santa Margarita (about 3 miles from my house) and they do all the work on site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts