SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up fellas, finally found this site! Got my '05 quad cab Ram SRT-10 about a month ago now.... 1,000 miles on her already!

Instead of going with the all chrome front, like the one picture I saw with the blue w/white racing stripes truck on here, I wanted to go with the grill matching the Black cris-cross hood insert, and the lower airdam cris-cross insert.... going with an all black front.

Does anyone know where to find that for the center grill piece to replace the chrome?

I haven't done a thing to it yet, except get my spray bed put in... minus the rails. So my work starts now!!!!

I have a cover, but it has snowed here and I needed to go places, and its dirty as hell already..... I hate to see that!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Dupa, welcome man this is a great site. I was thinking that same thing. i have the Black eggcrate grill from my 03 Hemi. I was going to play with when it warms up here, june july or so!!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I think Speed Grilles (Street Scene) sells a black chrome insert. Try www.truckperformance.com 1-800-719-8100 and search there. The grill shell is the same for all sport models so they should fit. Go in search by vehicle and use 2004 Dodge Ram 1500. 2005 listings aren't up to date yet. Droopy

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Welcome to the RBC Dupa!!!! Whats the motor in that prowler you have. I dont know much about those cars except you see them frequently here, as they rent them to the visitors.

patrick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts