SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey want to be the 1st to say hello to Maui SRT10 he should have his new black rocket terrozing the island of Maui as I type

Good luck and have fun

Jamie from MI

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Oh my GOD!!!

Roktman said:
He`s probably grinning so much he doesn`t have time to post. :)
F'ning a where do I start! It is completly awesome, everything about it. Pulled into the Ford dealership to drop off my work truck to get some service, srt/10 draws a crowd then a salesman yells at me for not parking in the proper parking space!!!! Ha ..loser!!!! Pulled into the bmw dealership as my friend wanted to show me the m3 he wants to buy, again srt/10 draws and crowd yet they were not hostile like the ford boys!!! :confused: Ford boys feeling inadaquate!!! :D Haul azz back to the west side get her up to 80, I am just stoked. We hit some traffic and now the jaw dropping begins. Every third car in the oncoming traffic is just stairing like they are in disbelief!! It was awesome but kinda weird too, since they were all stairing at me too! Stopped at a store, came out and their was a crowd around her again,, "that thing really got a viper motor" It was kinda weird but cool too.

Pictures and video dont do justice to this truck stance and awesomness!! All you guys understand how I feel right now. Its just so cool. Gonna try and get the odometor up to 400 this weekend so break out the gas cards boys were going cruising,, srt/10 style.... hell yeah!!

patrick

·
Registered
35 Posts
hah...nice man..im really happy for you..you should get one of the car alarms that go off when people get to close just for fun, it would be pretty funny :D anyways good luck with ur truck and have fun tearing around the island..

-Vin-

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Haha. Congrats! I had an experience at a Ford Dealership after I got mine - About 5 salesmen were surrounding my SRT with jaws dropped! Next thing I know, I have salesmen under the hood, looking underneath the truck, and sitting in it! After that I went to another Ford dealer (I'm looking for an SVT Focus for a beater) and the same thing happened all over again!

Have Fun!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Patrick

I told you so ;)

hope your 1st few hundred miles go nice and smooth, and the next go nice and fast

if you need anything drop me an email

Jamie

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
viperx2 said:
I heard lightnings make good beaters, if you can get the tranny to last past 2k miles.
Not sure where you heard that? My L had 36K on it when I traded it and never had any drivetrain problems. They're pretty solid from the factory. Though, if you get a chip that turns off the Torque Reduction on a stock trans, then Yes, you can destroy them in a hurry. Or, obviously, if you're making tons of power on a stock trans they'll most likely grenade.

Beyond that, when I said beater, I meant I'd like something that gets noticeably better gas mileage than either our SRT's or the Lightning. Oh, and goes in the snow. :D

Back To Topic...

·
Registered
272 Posts
viperx2 said:
I heard lightnings make good beaters, if you can get the tranny to last past 2k miles.
Owned a 2000 for 4 years. Put 87,000 miles on it before I traded it for an srt-10. Both trucks are really awesome. My lightning took some SERIOUS abuse. Driven HARD daily, and never had a problem. Oil changes and brakesis all I did, ohh and once for the battery. I would buy both again, and not think twice.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I am at 205 miles now, almost halfway till Disneyland!!!! :D Its really hard to keep her under 4k rpms. It just sounds so good after about 3k!!! Dont worry I have resisited!!! :(

Was inside a store yesterday on Front street ( this is our restaurant-shopping mecca area so there are people walking all over the place) and noticed how sooooo many people stop and look at my truck and make all these hilarious comments. People bending over to look at what size the tires are etc.... walking around it, going " its sick" ...it was pretty funny to watch and listen to em.

I got a long day of driving a head of me today>>>>>Life is great aint it :D

aloha patrick

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Yeah Patrick, get used to it cuz it's not gonna stop for a while! I've had mine for a while now, and still, everywhere I go peeps are looking (gawking :D ) and complimenting the truck. :cool:

·
Banned
582 Posts
had a couple of guys pull up behind me in a ford at a light, they were pointing and rolling down their windows to listen to the wicked maganaflow exhaust note :p so i revvvvvved it up for em' and filled their cab with smoke from burning rubber!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congrat's

Ay Maui, have great time breaking in that baby. The need for speed comes next but let her break in first. Have fun cruisin and keep the pedal off the metal.
Try a show and shine if you want lots of attention. The people come out of the wood work to see these trucks. I taken mine to a few and it's taken stock truck class 4 out 5 times. Lots of good comments too.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Its Sunday night, I got a cold beer in hand and my new black rocket has 300 wonderful miles on her. What a great weekend!! I'll leave the hot chicks part out, except Friday night I had a great date with someone that is as lovely as my truck....she completed the package quite well!! ;)

I feel like I am driving a celebrity around. I am surrounded by onlookers everywhere I go...its amazing....kinda cool too. Everytime one of those rice burners buzzes by, the driver is always cranking his head around to see my truck...its funny.

Filled the tank today fellas, only $2.84 a gallon and I smiled as I filled her up only $67.35 paradise aint cheap :eek: Dont care how much it is really, your gonna drive so you might as well enjoy it.

patrick

·
Registered
249 Posts
Last night I woke up in a drenched sweat, and the minute I threw back the covers a sudden chill enveloped the room. This lovely,willowly blonde with legs up to the Empire State building was gliding across the room, her eyes like limpid pools of azure water, glistening with mirth , smiling along with a mouth obviously built only for kissing. She bent over my prone body, nibbling towards my wetted lips , while whispering in a sultry tone, " Baby lets take your Snake Truck down to the beach and get wet together. " Yep, that's when I woke up and realized my name wasn't Patrick, I didn't live on Maui, I didn't have a black beast for a pickup, my wife was asleep on the couch, and there is no beach close to a small town in Nebraska. So..............keep up the stories, Maui Wowee SRT-10 , cuz this is better than any old Soap Opera,ha.

Continue with the exploits of a Snakecharmer Ram , carousing around the Islands of Paradise.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Pemberton

You are a quite the storyteller too!!!!! You keep me laughing dude!!! love your phone message as well...

aloha patrick

·
Registered
974 Posts
Bill Pemberton said:
Last night I woke up in a drenched sweat, and the minute I threw back the covers a sudden chill enveloped the room. This lovely,willowly blonde with legs up to the Empire State building was gliding across the room, her eyes like limpid pools of azure water, glistening with mirth , smiling along with a mouth obviously built only for kissing. She bent over my prone body, nibbling towards my wetted lips , while whispering in a sultry tone, " Baby lets take your Snake Truck down to the beach and get wet together. " Yep, that's when I woke up and realized my name wasn't Patrick, I didn't live on Maui, I didn't have a black beast for a pickup, my wife was asleep on the couch, and there is no beach close to a small town in Nebraska. So..............keep up the stories, Maui Wowee SRT-10 , cuz this is better than any old Soap Opera,ha.

Continue with the exploits of a Snakecharmer Ram , carousing around the Islands of Paradise.
LoL good one :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts