SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday the 25th, the Michigan Lightning and Dakota R/T club rented Stanton Race track.

Livernois will have thier portable DYNO there also.
After our Event the Chevy guys have the track rented and we invited them and they invited us, so you can stay all day if you want.

http://www.miloc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1118

It is that time again, time when we spread the word about another race. Our 3rd annual fall race at Mid Michigan Motorplex in Stanton will be held on September 25th. Gates open at 8:30am, and we have the track from 9:30am - 3:00pm. The track will have racing fuel for sale and the snack bar will be open.

Tentative schedule so far is:

8:30am- gates open
9:30am - 11:40am- test and tune
12:00pm - 12:30pm- ladies "powder puff" race (cash prize or trophies)
12:40pm - 2:30pm- bracket racing + a heads up class (trophies or cash prizes for both classes)
2:30 - 3:00pm- open test and tune

We'd like to see 100 vehicles come out and race, the more racers the more prize money to be given back to the winners!

So please spread the word and come join us for a fun day of racing!

e-mail CHuck for more info:

[email protected]

·
Registered
732 Posts
this is supposed to be a great time, did it few years ago in my r/t

i would love to be there just to see Ls and r/ts, plus a srt to boot, running

but this damn working for a living is starting to cramp my playstyle

good luck to all that attend

jd :(

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Iam going to see if i can go in the morning because i have to take my son to hockey practice in Port Huron at 6:00 PM that day.

·
Registered
180 Posts
begood said:
Iam going to see if i can go in the morning because i have to take my son to hockey practice in Port Huron at 6:00 PM that day.
Any playtime is good, Hope you can make it. I'm hoping to get up there with or without the lightning. just for the fun time. :D

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts