SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...the motor is still at Arrow Racing getting rebuilt and it probably won't be done till the end of January before I get my truck back. Its makin me crazy. I went to go for a bike ride to get my fix this weekend and froze my nutz off.

Really hoping it gets done quickly!!!!

Just had to vent. I did get a well known Viper tech, Tom Session in D&E Dodge in NC to do the work and I'm really happy. He even came down to Atlanta and picked up the truck.

He is suggesting I go with a kevlar clutch he has come up with but he's still researching if for me.

I installed the Magnaflow before the truck went off and couldn't even fire her up to take a listen before she left.

Who around here is gonna pick me up for a ride !!! I may need to make an offer on this cool 67 firebird with a built 427 i saw the other day to get my speed fix ;)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm 5 hours away. Feel free to come down and drive the Silver Bullet. It'll blow your socks off :)

Craig

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Craig I was in Orlando like 3 days ago you dog! ;)

I (of course) would LOVE check out your bullet. Better yet I'd like to see your garage where you park all these beasts! The wife and I are currently looking at houses and the realtor brought us to one with a 10 car garage. I was in heaven. The house sucked but hey I can look over a lot of stuff for a killer garage.

One possible downside....MY silver bullet bullet might feel like a silver BB gun after being in your beast ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts