SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow SRT-10 owners. Tha headers we have been waiting for are at the completion stage.The headers are coated which seems to hold up longer than does Stainless because of the heat at the exhaust port, stainless has been known to crack.The manufacture is a famous header builder for several years and because of the pricing wants to remain anonymous. We have three options on the Mid-Pipe. 1. Made to hook up to the stock factory catback. 2. To hook up to the Magnaflow catback allowing a true 3" total sytem. 3. Some have requested a mid-pipe with no cats. I will have pictures soon.This offer is good for the first 20 buyers, and is a saveings in excess of $1000.00. Please e-mail your address or call (949)760-5070 and I will give you a total. Thanks, Larry

1. Headers....................................$1569.46

2. Mid-Pipes With High-Flow Cats......$ 421.61
a. to fit stock catbacks
b. to fit Magnaflow catbacks

3. Mid-Pipes "WITH OUT" cats...........$ 279.91

All prices are plus UPS fees

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roktman, Yes they are long tube of a very special design, They are a step header tri-Y the colloector is 3". Larry

·
Registered
974 Posts
MOFO You dam man once again!!!

Please post some pics and numbers :)

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I will take the #1 with a #2b. headers with mid pipe and high flow cat set up for Magnaflow but 3" all the way to 30144 GA.

Good talking to you...thanks!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Headers

Hey Larry are there any numbers on the different combos available-
headers with 3"pipe with cats
headers with 3"MAGNAFLOW -WITHOUT CATS
HORSEPOWER NUMBERS????
Please -Gearheadbill
-----------------
04 ram srt-10,blk magnaflow k&n intake,5.13s
72 ply scamp prostreet,all alu-470"
64 dodge 330 sedan prostreet,498"
94 supra TT
04 FX-35 Infinity
97-2500 ram,v-10

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Larry, You did it again. What a screamin deal on the headers and cats. Your price is half of what other non coated header makers get. And most probably will not perform as well as yours will. It is great of you to give your time away to the guys on the board and help out with another bonus quality product. I know that these will make HP and Torque if you had a hand in them. All the R&D that went into this project will take forever to recoup at these prices. You just like to help us out don't you. Thanks Larry......Jack

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
HEY LARRY, you got me so excited I think I just wet my diapers! Ok how about headers with 2b to the magnaflow and the the( sorry getting nervously horny over this) magnaflow exhaust to 28650 , and how far off are we, and I def want to be of the first 20. But a complete $ on headers thru hi flo cats to magnaflow out. to 28650. woohee yu r tha dude of the day!! Pardon me now I must find my wife for a quicky, let me know thanks!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Larry,
You can put me down for the headers with 3" mid-pipe no cats to fit to Magnaflow cat back. I will pick up at your shop again.
Derek

·
Registered
179 Posts
THANKS AGAIN LARRY. PUT ME DOWN FOR THE HEADERS, NO CAT MIDPIPES TO THE MAGNAFLOW SYSTEM.
ZIP 36571
[email protected]

·
Registered
974 Posts
I am already setup with the cats and magnaflow exhaust. One question though does option 3 have the nipples welded on for the O2 senors? If so I want option 1 & 3 zip 75462

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm in for #1 and #2b to 77018. A million thanks Larry!

Brady

·
Registered
210 Posts
larry you must know the right people thanks alot...im interested in #1 and #3 if it will take the 02 sensors with no check engine light if not ill take 2b zip code is 16823 thanks again...............brian

·
Registered
210 Posts
larry my check went out on saturday thanks again

1 - 20 of 34 Posts