SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know it may be high, but this is what she's starting at. If anybodies interested or has questions just email me or her and we'll get back to ya.
[email protected]

2004 QC Black automatic less than 8000 miles(I think)
All leather interior
Sport package
Hemi package
All power
Jammin Sony, with cd, cd 6 disc, amps, sony speakers, and two woofers under rear seat
New black diamond tool box (not shown in pic ,bought after pics taken)
20'' polished factory wheels
Billet door locks and ac control knobs
Volant air kit with ram air
Polished to perfection
Hemi Bee sticker on rear bed
High flow cats with free flow mufflers into true duals
Bed mat
Towing package
Tinted windows
NEVER SMOKED IN

$31,500 obo Joanne or Tony Sawyer 828-428-9849 leave message
Located near charlotte NC

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do ya want to trade for another SRT-10??????

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nasty r/t I'll check with her not sure, I'll have to check with her and let her let you know. And as far as I know there was the hemi package and a sport packacge and very few had both from what I understand, but she found this one and it is a 2 wd. Thanks guys, I'll call her now and tell her to check the forum.

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mammas hemi

it's 2wd, has the sport package where everyting is painted black, and the hemi package with all the ground effects and hood scoop. 5000 miles right now. sony cd radio, with 10 disc cd changer, kicker door speakers, 2 orion amps, and 10" sub under rear seat with fiberform custom sub insert. dee zee factory black gull wing tool box. 2 weeks old. also leather, volant intake system. true dual exhaust, high flow converters, dual black chrome tips.

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang little woman post's quick does'nt she! She keeps this up, especially telling stories on me like she does, and I'll have to get her, her own place here on the forum. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts