SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Mopar fiberglass tonneau cover allows for the wing to re-mount to the cover correctly? And if not, how much modification is necessary? Do other tonneau covers match the wing better for mounting?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I thought the mopar wing was still unavailable??? Checkerpro has a hard and soft tonneau that fits with a little adjustment. Just do a seach for tonneau's on this site and you can read and see the pics. Just the other day somebody had a retractable one that fit perfect....the factory cut it to fit around the wing. Cant remember the name sorry.

patrick

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
That was a Retrax, see my post for a discount!http://www.srt10forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1478

Dealer, Dodge does have a hard cover however its not the one shown on the SRT, Maui is right that one has problems and is not offered yet. I am not sure if the one that is available will work on the SRT. you would have to inquire with your dealer! ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone for your feedback. P.S. - Milo, I am a dealer and can't get any straight answers from Mopar except that the warranty is voided with a spoiler.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Dealer, oh yea, that 10 watt just went on, lol. Well if you can't get any answers from them what chance do the rest of us have?

·
Registered
34 Posts
any luck with finding the srt10 qc tonneau?i cantfind it either

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
I'm sure someone will be along shortly Dan to help you out, after all you have asked the same question on three threads. :rolleyes: :D From what I can remember they are expensive as hell, in the $2000.00+ range for the cover and wing and that's unpainted.

BDIA (BigDodgeInAlaska) has access to this info, so if you do not hear anything send him a PM. Great guy to deal with as most of the vendors on the site are.

Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
34 Posts
well i just found out the part # and sorry for looking hard for this part,kinda fustrating....part # is 0ZF27TZZAB
i think they are making just enough for the new trucks not any for purchase after the factfor the moment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tonneau

I have ordered my tonneau cover and should have it in three weeks. Not the Dodge one but one that is just as good if not better. It is like 1100 us and it comes painted and the wing will bolt right on. Its a LT Xtreme Flat cover and it is aluminum and weighs like 50 lbs ( on the QC)
I cant wait till its here I am so excited !!!! :D

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
partsgurl said:
I have ordered my tonneau cover and should have it in three weeks. Not the Dodge one but one that is just as good if not better. It is like 1100 us and it comes painted and the wing will bolt right on. Its a LT Xtreme Flat cover and it is aluminum and weighs like 50 lbs ( on the QC)
I cant wait till its here I am so excited !!!! :D
God Damn. We haven't scared her off.

Actually there was a group buy by one of our vendors that was a couple hundred less if I remember right.

You might want to do a search.

·
Registered
56 Posts
tonneau wing for sale

i have a extra factory wing with the center pod for mounting on the factory srt lid its red but can be painted cost from dodge over 700.00 make me a offer or i would trade for a reg mopar wing for mounting without the lid. if interested pm me. rob :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts