SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning to attend Moparpalooza 8 this spring? It's being held at the new Dominion Raceway in Thornburg, VA on May 30, 2015 from 8am-4pm. I've been twice and have always had a blast! Be forewarned... last year they put our trucks in the "Exotic" class against everything Viper-powered. But that just made my trucks' 2nd place finish that much sweeter! Oh, and you'll likely get a chance to meet some Dodge execs, too. Hope to see you there!

Some pics from previous years:

Me, my dad, and my truck (my favorite photo)

Meeting Ralph Gilles

Three of us from the forum lined up to get our trucks judged

·
Registered
46 Posts
Anyone planning to attend Moparpalooza 8 this spring? It's being held at the new Dominion Raceway in Thornburg, VA on May 30, 2015 from 8am-4pm. I've been twice and have always had a blast! Be forewarned... last year they put our trucks in the "Exotic" class against everything Viper-powered. But that just made my trucks' 2nd place finish that much sweeter! Oh, and you'll likely get a chance to meet some Dodge execs, too. Hope to see you there!

Some pics from previous years:

Me, my dad, and my truck (my favorite photo)

Meeting Ralph Gilles

Three of us from the forum lined up to get our trucks judged

Great pics!!! I would love to be able to make the trip.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
If I wasn't flying in from Europe that day I'd try to make it again. One of these years I'm going to make it.

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes you are. And you're going to bring me a new hoodliner when you come ;)

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
I would love to go to this but I would have to choose between it or the Mustang show in Sturgis SD - I can't do more than one long distance show a summer.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I would love to go to this but I would have to choose between it or the Mustang show in Sturgis SD - I can't do more than one long distance show a summer.
That choice seems simple to me. Mopars!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd actually discourage coming to this show. My truck isn't that clean and I don't want more competition. :wink

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
I'd actually discourage coming to this show. My truck isn't that clean and I don't want more competition. :wink
Neither of my SRT10's are running at the moment so you don't have much to worry about. If I attended it would probably be in the 2011 Stacey David Ram Express.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts