Registered
264 Posts
Survey says.................

Keep the wing man !!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
BLKSRT-10 said:
Here is a pic of my truck without the spiler and one with, which one do you guys like better? Here is a pic of my other truck also.

That snugtop looks good, how much does it weigh? I am fabricating a cover out of Carbon fiber that should be between 5 and 15lbs. the truck looks awesome, but you need to smoke those tailights

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi we just got the first srt-10 to Iceland and we would like to know where is the best place to order a snug top bed lid on the internet. Thank you :)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Welcome to the RBC Kiddi J !!!!!!!! I hear there are tons of hot chicks in Iceland!!!! :D You just trip over them walking down the street!!!! Is that really true???? Just say it is even if its not, I like the visual!! ;) Do seach for tonneau covers on this site and you will find tons of info. Lots of threads on different options and places to buy.

As for wing or no wing.....WING it always.....never be afraid to whip out your wing!!!!!

Dam, I love the look of your house.....phat, big time!!! :D

Both trucks look very nice....definatly looks like a ctd.

patrick

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Kiddi J said:
Hi we just got the first srt-10 to Iceland and we would like to know where is the best place to order a snug top bed lid on the internet. Thank you :)

Welcome to Da Club..... Purchasing the truck was just the beginning of your expenses :eek: ... Especially if you hang around here! :D Wow, and I thought I had a short driving season! Have Fun :)

·
Registered
966 Posts
DarkBLKSRT-10Vader

ya gotta keep the wing! tuff & mean lookin' with it! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
Welcome to the RBC Kiddi J !!!!!!!! I hear there are tons of hot chicks in Iceland!!!! :D You just trip over them walking down the street!!!! Is that really true???? Just say it is even if its not, I like the visual!! ;) Do seach for tonneau covers on this site and you will find tons of info. Lots of threads on different options and places to buy.

As for wing or no wing.....WING it always.....never be afraid to whip out your wing!!!!!

Dam, I love the look of your house.....phat, big time!!! :D

Both trucks look very nice....definatly looks like a ctd.

patrick
Hehe hi yup the girls are pretty hot UP here but somtimes you dont know if it is a guy or a girl walking down the streets because the got a eskimo outfitt on!!!.... nahh just joking, yeah we have nice lookin girls up here, and i bet my driving season is longer then yours in Alaska. It has not snowed since end of january i think... and it didn´t start untill late november so it is only a few non drivin months around here... but thats ok our baby´s need a little rest to. But thanks for the advice i will post pictures of the truck later on. :D :D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Heh Kidd

We both live on islands.....albeit totally different except we do both have volcanoes....and srt/10's!!!! :D :D

patrick

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yep thats true, but if i had to pick i would choose Maui ;)
It doesent snow alot these days but it is only lik 45F tops and the wind blowin like hell....

But we are fixin to take the srt´s to the track today for a little SRT showdown (SRT-4vsSRT-10) I will post some pictures of the cars at the track and show you guy´s a race track in the middle of a lava field :eek: :eek:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts