Peizo Siren
Glass break sensor
Anti-Grind
Runs better than new, No accidents, 1 little dent the size of a quarter
Brand New Brakes, only thing replaced
Oil changed every 3000 miles
Great winter truck, even more fun in the summertime
Take it off roading, take it to the car show where it has won 4 trophies
I know im forgetting stuff to list about it, but everything goes with the truck for cheap!!!!

$22,000 B/O
Private message me, e-mail me..
[email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Good luck on selling it, she is quite nice. Noticed you have ordered a qc srt10!!! I imagine there will be a big smile on your face the first day you punch it full throttle through the gears!!!! I too owned a 03 1500 qc hemi and had to up the ante to the srt10.......6 months later I am still smiling!!

patrick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Patrick! I cant wait for the truck to get here, but hopefully I can sell the Hemi soon.. Wont get much as a trade cause of the high miles, even though its all highway miles.. I know I will be smiling, moving up from a 92 Saturn to the Hemi was a big jump, so I cant wait to get into the SRT!! I will be smiling for a lonng time after

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
shinnister said:
Thanks Patrick! I cant wait for the truck to get here, but hopefully I can sell the Hemi soon.. Wont get much as a trade cause of the high miles, even though its all highway miles.. I know I will be smiling, moving up from a 92 Saturn to the Hemi was a big jump, so I cant wait to get into the SRT!! I will be smiling for a lonng time after
Yea, 8mpg kinda sucks though. Not sure but the QC is getting the worst gas mileage outta all my toys. The stock RC's are 13-16. TT is 12-13, SC is 9-11. Of course the digital read out says 2-7 on all of them, but we all know that is wrong ;)

Craig

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
Of course the digital read out says 2-7 on all of them, but we all know that is wrong ;)

Craig

Craig you are killing me here!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D LMAS

patrick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man! I hope it goes.. I reeallllyyy hope it does..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ill let her go cheaper now.. $20000.. tell your friends..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Why do you guys even try to sell on e-bay. Looking at the completed auctions I don't see any Rams selling. Even a brand new Quad SRT-10 can't get a bid above $43,000! All I see is "reserve not met" or no bids at all!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts