SRT10 Forum banner

My new SRT QC

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Dallas 
#1 ·
Hello my name is Kevin.. I am a previous die hard, GM could do no wrong fan, that is until had the SRT experiance. My last truck was a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS. At first i thought it was kind of fast until a friend i grew up with pulled up in his SRT and said "Taker for a spin". I was ready to sell my truck and by one the next day but with only one problem... A regular cab truck just wouldn't work for me.

About the time i thought i had gotten over the bug.. Dodge announced the Quad Cab. Well that did it. The next day i ordered one and on Friday i picked mine up.

GM is never going to build a better truck than the SRT and even if they did i wouldn't go back.

#2 ·
Yeah, I was a loyal GM buyer but that changed when they took a stock silverado, put in a 6 liter engine you can get in the 2500, 20 inch wheels and called it a Super Sport. Ford and Dodge guys fought over which was fastest and GM guys were left asking, "what the f*ck?" And we got nothing. I'll never go back, F em.

#4 ·
Welcome to the madness.I was a GM guy for 30 years .My Dad retired from there too.Love the SRT-10.

#5 ·
Welcome to the good side of the Force!

#6 ·
:) :) :)

#8 ·
sorrychevy said:
Hello my name is Kevin.. I am a previous die hard, GM could do no wrong fan, that is until had the SRT experiance. My last truck was a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS. At first i thought it was kind of fast until a friend i grew up with pulled up in his SRT and said "Taker for a spin". I was ready to sell my truck and by one the next day but with only one problem... A regular cab truck just wouldn't work for me.

About the time i thought i had gotten over the bug.. Dodge announced the Quad Cab. Well that did it. The next day i ordered one and on Friday i picked mine up.

GM is never going to build a better truck than the SRT and even if they did i wouldn't go back.
Welcome to the Red Button Club Let the MODing begin :D

#9 ·
Welcome, The General lost me along time ago. I keep looking at there stuff but I have lost the desire to own any of it. And that SS is lame, I beat one with my Hemi! :D That same guy looks at my SRT-10 and runs the other way!!!! :cool:

#10 ·
I did the same thing, got rid of an 04 yukon with cam,stall,shift kit, gears,tune,etc ( got smoked by a stock mustang gt) and i do mean smoked. ( hangs head in shame) so I went to my dodge dealer for a speed Rx

#11 ·
Welcome Kevin

And have fun ...what color did you get?
did you get the fast Red color? ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.