SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta do some things to the SRT-10..... I'd like to get a polished gas cap... viper emblems on them..... get a soft top for the back (as I will be using the bed for things... it still IS a truck) change the grill up to be all black like the hood insert, and the lower insert.... etc.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Look'en good man! Looks like is was wash day :eek:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Titan said:
Look'en good man! Looks like is was wash day :eek:

yeah man .... wash day sucks around here!!! I have that green truck (if you can see it) in the background that I am trying to sell... so thats 5 cars with 2 drivers......... and we're both under 30 yrs old! Imagine when I get some age to me.... I'll be strugggguhling!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
womsterr said:
Beautiful!!!!!!!!! You have the same problem as me! Not enough garage space!

I need a garage big enough for me new toy ;)

yeah, our next house... she wants a 4 car garage..... 4!!! thats insane, housing round here is ridiculous!!!! she wants to get her NSX too so we'll have all that.... all I can say is, if we get a big garage, that viper truck is going inside too.... I have it sitting outside with the cover on! haha

anyone want a 97 GMC sonoma with 170 K miles on it??????

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I am sooo with you on the 4 car garage. 3 car garages are almost passe around here ;)

I just got some property that I'm gonna build our new house on. Its sooo gonna have a 4 car with a high ceiling for a lift...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Awesome driveway picture, but the Sonoma and the 4-Runner look kind of wimpy next to your Mopar Muscle. They must be the red headed step children in your family. Last in line for a wash and no mods.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3bigdogs said:
Awesome driveway picture, but the Sonoma and the 4-Runner look kind of wimpy next to your Mopar Muscle. They must be the red headed step children in your family. Last in line for a wash and no mods.

yeah the sonoma gets last pickins.... and am ready to sell it.... the 4 runner is hers and if i dont TRY to treat it like the others, then i'll get yelled at. haha

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
womsterr said:
Hey Dupa..whats that prowler run like? Fairly quick?

i never gave it respect.... it sure did surprise me how quick it was. it runs cars down that I would never think it would. Thats her toy, and she looks dayum good in it. I guess I could always show a pic of her too..... my OTHER toy. haha

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
forgot what forum it is.... guess i'll post her on my ride

·
Registered
95 Posts
Racy curves on your cars and your wife. ;) You are very fortunate indeed.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
drf said:
My other toys - ATF-registered NFA machineguns:

Suppressed Colt M16-A1/HBAR: http://www.lhup.edu/dfisher/m1603.jpg

M14 (Beretta BM-59): http://www.lhup.edu/dfisher/bm5901.jpg

Suppressed full-size/mini UZI's: http://www.lhup.edu/dfisher/uzi01.jpg

One of the advantages of living is a free state.
Nice weapons. :D Living in the People`s Republic of Ohio we can`t have full auto weapons.I am into HK stuff pretty heavy. HK 91 Custom Sniper,HK 93,SP-89 P7K3,P7M8,Tactical .45,Benelli M1S90.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
3bigdogs said:
Racy curves on your cars and your wife. ;) You are very fortunate indeed.

thanks!!! can you imagine being pulled over by her??? haha. I think its also sexy that she still carrys her .40 glock with her too!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Dupa, thats one hell of a collection :D Yeah your wife's not bad ether, lol shes gorgeous! Let me guess she pulled you over and thats how you met. :D

Hey womsterr, I was kinda wondering why you said you were out in the boat yesterday. Nice rig, what kinda power does she have? :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Milo55 said:
Dupa, thats one hell of a collection :D Yeah your wife's not bad ether, lol shes gorgeous! Let me guess she pulled you over and thats how you met. :D

Hey womsterr, I was kinda wondering why you said you were out in the boat yesterday. Nice rig, what kinda power does she have? :D

no, she would never date someone she pulled over. she got injuired on the job... and a few years later, I met her in the gym.... she was a personaly trainer at 5 gyms. thanks for the kind words....

yeah, what kinda power does that boat have????? worm!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Twin inboard 454s but shes close to 18,000lbs with 258 gallons of gas and water etc. So about 34 knots tops. plus at that speed shes about 35 gallons of gas an hour. Makes you not worry about the truck so much ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts