SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my truck, let me know what you all think. Thanks for the Magnaflow system Larry!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
dude that looks awesome. I am looking for a silver one but I might end up with black and wow, you are convincing me big time!!!! Love the viper badge. Were did you get it? I have never really liked the RAM badge on the side next to the srt/10 badge. It doesnt match in my opinion. Great looking truck. Can hardly wait to get mine on the way here.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, the Badges are original Dodge emblems from the 03-04 SRT-10 Vipers, so I got them through Dodge. I know I may be a little biased but Black is the best color...lol I say go for the black.

·
Registered
210 Posts
very well done looks sharp. I was wondering about the bed cover is it a factory dodge cover? i orderd one from dodge and Im hoping i can reinstall the wing.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Nice job, I really like the bed cover with the wing attached. The viper logos rock..

·
Registered
174 Posts
The bed cover is a SNUG TOP XL. Same one I threw on the bosses truck. The viper badges are a bit much for me, but hey, thats why it's yours :D

Your neighborhood looks super familiar to me....you're not in San Juan Capo are ya?

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Viper badges look bad azz. :) I did the tailgate one like you and the Viper Powered under the SRT-10 on the other side.I can`t decide to do the side Viper logos or not.I dread removing the RAM and moving the SRT 10 on the other side.I just got the Viper plate frame and the oil cap and dipstick handle too.

Exhaust is next I think.

Did you move the SRT-10 on the passenger side over and put the Viper badge in front?

Now you need the polished fuel filler door too. :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I left the SRT-10 emblem on the passenger side alone and just put the Viper Badge next to it. Now I just have to figure out what to do about the hood emblem on the truck.

INTREPER- no I'm not in Juan Capo, I'm in Colton, way out here by Riverside.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
VPRPWR

Did the dealer just sell you the badges or do you know somebody? I gotta do that to mine when it gets here. I am going black by the way. Your photos are so good. I had a friend over on Sunday and showed him your photos and his comment was " OMG you gotta get black, its f=ing badazz!!!! Thank God I have a garage! Hope you dont mind I am liking your name as my license plate VPR PWR Is that way you have in CA?

Talked to MOFO and am ordering the magnaflow, it will get here way before my truck!!!! Man I am excited.... I know you all felt this way earlier this year.

·
Registered
77 Posts
can the system be put on with the truck on the ground ,are is it to low

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
VPRPWR said:
INTREPER- no I'm not in Juan Capo, I'm in Colton, way out here by Riverside.
Boy did I miss that one :D

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
gto19 said:
can the system be put on with the truck on the ground ,are is it to low
Sure it can. Just jack it up under the Pass. side door, lower the spare tire for additional clearance, and remove the stock system. Then install the magnaflow system. Easy!

*Obviously, you should use jack stands for safety, just like I did. ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
i was checking does anyone notice a power increase with the magnaflow system?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Like the Black but the red calipers

The only thing I don't like are the red calipers with the black truck. You might want to change the color. Black is always the riches color but it is the hardest to keep clean. You have it gleaming buddy keep up the good work.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Magnaflow

B.Exxon said:
i was checking does anyone notice a power increase with the magnaflow system?
I didn't dyno before / aft but seat of the pants indicates better response off the line, more useable torque down low (below 3K rpm) and a sound that causes those you pass to forget where they were going!! I don't know about fuel mileage, but I drove from Sacramento to LA yesterday and averaged 15.6 I would DEFINETELY reccomend the Magnaflow!

Kirk

·
Registered
150 Posts
SRT 10 Fuel Mileage

Definitely having better air intake improves the mileage but putting on a tunnel cover will give you big improvement as well. I installed a low rider cover and installed the wing which looks factory and my mileage came up 20%. Again it depends on how you play but I'm running 20 mpg on cruise and it still breaking in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts