1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

some how my Nav CD is messed up (got some scratches) and it wont read it

I thought it was the reader but when i put the Western disc in it works fine

Help anyone have a CD they could burn for me (just the eastern side)

The dealer cannot get it replaced under warranty and to buy one im gonna get bent over badly even with my discount and the 100 off coupon

Help Im lost :D

JAmie

·
Registered
144 Posts
I will take the "East" cd to my office and see if my computer man can burn one for you. I will let you know if it works via this thread...then I'll ask for your mailing address.

badgerhockey

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thank you

I owe you for trying

I see you are a hockey fan (too bad its the badgers LOL)

here in MI i have friend that have played for both Uof M and MSU and its neat to see those kids (who I played with and against) go on and get drafted and play pro

Jamie

·
Registered
301 Posts
Navigational System.

Just curious. How many of us have the nav system in our trucks? I thought is was a wasted option but I bought the truck with it anyway. I can't see taking vacations in it. I thought it might be sorta rare but appearently not? Has anyone added Sirrius to the factory radio yet. Anyone with the nav radio? Also I thought that you could buy an update CD for this at about $15-25? Must be misinformation from the dealer. Might be another dumbass? Thanks. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got the new pioneer avic-n1, with XM service and the backup camera and the tv tunner. Very nice system, highly recommend. I need to fix the XM antenna. They installed the mounting base at the bottom of the back window. This makes the signal drop out about 5% of the time. I want to move the antenna to the top of the back window for better reception, since I find myself using the XM service most of the time. No more cheesy radio adds :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Droopy, i have sirius on my stock radio. Dont have the nav, just the stock radio with CD player on my Ram 1500. I love it. i know all the buttons, dont have to worry about hitting 300 buttons to change volume.

how is the nav radio? ive been thinking of buying it for my truck. is it really helpful or pretty worthless?

·
Registered
974 Posts
jackson said:
I got the new pioneer avic-n1, with XM service and the backup camera and the tv tunner. Very nice system, highly recommend. I need to fix the XM antenna. They installed the mounting base at the bottom of the back window. This makes the signal drop out about 5% of the time. I want to move the antenna to the top of the back window for better reception, since I find myself using the XM service most of the time. No more cheesy radio adds :)
Sounds kewl, do you have any pics you can post??

·
Registered
301 Posts
Nav Radio

It's pretty cool. The only thing I wonder about is how current it actually is because my home is three years old and it does not show up on the nav page when you try to enter it in the program. I would think by now it would be there. Worth it? I'm not sure yet. The wife ask to take the SRT out for garage sales so she could use the nav system. It's not happening! At least for now. You know the power of a woman. It might make me change my mind. I think she was just trying to wind me up. It worked! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts