SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, nice forum you guys have here, hope you can help me :D I don't have an SRT-10 unfourtanetly, but I'm looking to borrow a few parts off of one for my 03 Dodge 3500. After being in an SRT-10 recently, I got to wondering if the hurst shifter from the srt-10 would possibly fit on my NV5600 that is my truck? I posted a message over at the TDR asking about it and we're trying to get things figured out. There aren't many shifter options available, and the srt one felt like it was posistioned very nicely from what I could tell. What I'm wondering is, if anyone has looked at theres and know how it mounts up? Does the linkage mount at the top of the transmission or at the side? Pictures would be awesome but even a description of how it is would be great. I'm wondering if a complete assembly would by any chance work or could be made to work without alot of work. Any help MUCH appreciated :cool:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Now, where the hell is Boomer?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Search for "T-56" on the web. There is no linkage. Check out the B&M site for shifter info. They have been making one to fit that transmission for years now. Good luck.

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts