SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A sunny hello for everyone from the sandy beaches of Tahiti.(forgive my bad english)

I'm new to the forum and i've been reading you all for a month now.

Here's my story:
I wannna be part of the small comunity of SRT 10 owners. I have a guy that you call "broker" in LA who has been looking for a black or silver RC SRT for nearly a month and a half now, but with no results.
He keeps tellin' me every couple of days that the truck sells like crazy and he can't deal one 'cause as soon as it comes into dealer's shops, they quickly sell it.

Today he told me the best way would be ordering one (says it takes like 3 months). I'm beginning to doubt he's really looking hard for one. :mad: :mad:

Is it really so difficult to buy one ??? no availability ??? :confused: :confused:

Well i guess i'd be ordering one after all. it's hard to wait. The thing is in my small coconut island,there are some lightnings, vettes and heavily modified GM that make the rules every friday nights at the tracks...... just can't wait to bring things backs into balance in favor of dogde owners.

Hope to soon be part of viper supremacy.....

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
just call bill

Do yourself a favor and call bill at woodhouse

he can and will get you a viper truck

bill is the man

Jamie

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Heck , maybe I could deliver it myself, as who wouldn't want to spend a week or two in Tahiti and Bora Bora. Glad you are enjoying the Forum and you have a personal message.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
bill bill bill

forget all the other kooks, Bill shipped mine to Maui.....your island is just down the street, a bit around the corner on your next left!!!!! ;)

patrick

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
tehaurai said:
The thing is in my small coconut island,there are some lightnings, vettes and heavily modified GM that make the rules every friday nights at the tracks...... just can't wait to bring things backs into balance in favor of dogde owners.

Hope to soon be part of viper supremacy.....
You may want to get Bill and his crew to install the Paxton BEFORE he delivers it! ;) :D :cool:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all of ya.
Bill i'm gonna contact you by mail in the next few days to see what we can do.

Hey Patrick, how are the waves up there. we are having some serious rainning season here so all the "vahines" (local tanned girls) are all hidding.

Marc T, We have some roads, nothing like highways or freeways but at least a few straight lines, enough for me beat my uncle's heavy mod vette and watch the look on his face. He as been unbeatted here for about 5 years now.

question about paxton:
shouldn't i ride the truck a few 100 miles first before putting in the supercharger?

Thanks again for the tips and help. Kind of hard buying special stuffs when stuck down here on an island.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts