SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While surfing through some performance parts web sites I ran into this goodie!!!

A drop in cleanable Airaid filter.

Part number 850357.

It also fits the 03 Doge Ram Diesel(which one I don't know).

Well I purchased one, got it today and it fit perfectly $ 51.00..

The company was All OEM Parts. Do a search in Google and it will come up!!!

By the way. There is a noticable difference in throttle response and maybe a little more umph in the seat of the pants.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Yeah good info
:D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Marc T said:
While surfing through some performance parts web sites I ran into this goodie!!!

A drop in cleanable Airaid filter.

Part number 850357.

It also fits the 03 Doge Ram Diesel(which one I don't know).

Well I purchased one, got it today and it fit perfectly $ 51.00..

The company was All OEM Parts. Do a search in Google and it will come up!!!

By the way. There is a noticable difference in throttle response and maybe a little more umph in the seat of the pants.
Good find! Sorry we couldn't get together this weekend while I was visiting JAX RAM

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If someone can determine which 2003 Ram Diesel this filter fits , we should be able to cross refereence it with K & N or any other brand.

This is the first Airaid filter I have usesd. I definitely notice an increase in throttle responce.

·
Registered
157 Posts
marc- can you give me some more info.- i can't seem to find it- i know i'm an idiot , ........but i pull up sights and the part number doesn't go anywhere.thnx

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trev17 said:
marc- can you give me some more info.- i can't seem to find it- i know i'm an idiot , ........but i pull up sights and the part number doesn't go anywhere.thnx

Trev17,

I can't find the site where I purchased mine, howevere here is airaid's site which has the filter.
http://www.airaidsales.com/

Follow the prompt's..

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I had put a airaid cai on my hemi truck last year and noticed right away an increase in torque. I was able to spin em from a dead stop going straight. Before the kit, no way. I thought the system was built very nice.

I have heard some negative about these re useable ones with dirt getting inside the throttle body and sometimes even the oil you use to lube them getting inside the engine. Dont know how serious it is but read a long thread about it on pickuptruck.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts