SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Welcome climb in and start learning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stuff you will want to know and other stuff that will make you laugh.... ;)

So do you have yourself a hotrod yet??

patrick

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I have a 99 lighning that runs 10.50s and a 93 lightning that runs11.50
and now a SRT 10 to the corral

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Welcome!

I had a '93 L that I traded on a '99 L. The '99 was traded for the SRT. None of them ran 10.50's though. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yes, i am listed under nloc i am Charlie L. I am the one with the black lightning with the checker flags down the sides of it . i am with Johnny Lightning (JLP RACING).

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Welcome, nice to have you on board. Your credentials with the L's are impressive. Sounds like you will bring a lot of knowledge and experiance to this board. We are struggling with a lack of parts and experiance. The few parts that are available are usually made from unobtanium (the rarest and most expensive alloy on the planet). LOL
Be good to yourself, Jack

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JL @ Johnny Lightning Performance and I are working on a ram air kit for the SRT-10 as we speak we will have more information in a couple weeks....

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
6 Speed said:
JL @ Johnny Lightning Performance and I are working on a ram air kit for the SRT-10 as we speak we will have more information in a couple weeks....
I am sure that some of the guys will appreciate extra parts. I am waiting on the Paxton Supercharger to be released. I talked with them this week and it is going to be another 2 months before the blower is released for the truck. About November 1st they say. Please keep posting on what is in the pipe as far as what parts you are working on.
Jack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts