guys, with Tom's help (aka womster)
we are coming out with some new items
QC lowering kit
billet srt 10 logo inserts to replace the reflector on your door
billet ac control knobs
billet radio ant.
billet viper battery hold down bracket/tray
billet seat knobs
these are a few of the things i am working on, they wont look like something on a mexican lowrider, but rather very race/sport oriented, very ergonomic & race inspired.
also i need your vote on the web page name for my billet/cnc division
SRT Engineering or X-Metal engineering, i need your vote since i will be sending you guys out T-shirts to go with the orders you placed, so tell me what you think. please !:)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
QC Lowering Kit, if I can still tow. How about a rear anti-sway bar, and something to get rid of the axle wrap while you're at it.

·
Registered
420 Posts
womsterr said:
Great ideal quotezone.

Boomer...seems like a bunch of guys are looking at something like MGWs hitch cover too

http://www.mgwltd.com/viper_hitchplugs.html

hell yeah! i just got the FANGS hitch on the right for mine, and I have the tire air caps to match. now I need the door and tailgate emblems.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DUPA said:
hell yeah! i just got the FANGS hitch on the right for mine, and I have the tire air caps to match. now I need the door and tailgate emblems.
cool, i can do that too. no problemo.

·
Registered
420 Posts
BOOMER said:
cool, i can do that too. no problemo.

got a question for ya. Have you ever thought about carrying the parts that replace the chrome on the grill to match the upper air duct and the black part below the grill? The black cross woven plastic, to all match for those who wish to go with an all black (meaner) look rather than the all chrome look?

·
Supporting Vendor (Bronze)
637 Posts
X - Metal

Boomer - I would go with X-Metal mainly because your options for products in other catagories would not be limited by the name SRT. Just my 2 cents. By the way, remember I am closer when it comes to shipping those lowering kits and shifters!!!!!!!!!! (LOL)

Good Luck - john

·
Registered
621 Posts
DUPA said:
got a question for ya. Have you ever thought about carrying the parts that replace the chrome on the grill to match the upper air duct and the black part below the grill? The black cross woven plastic, to all match for those who wish to go with an all black (meaner) look rather than the all chrome look?
I'd be interested in that as well!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
My vote goes to X metal too. You may want to branch out other ways and you don't want the SRT group giving you any grief over copyrite infringment...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Roktman said:
You are a little closer than me ...damn! ;)
Technically, I might have ya both beat. Depends on what side of town John lives on. I've thought about just drivin down to BOOMERS and picking the stuff up when it becomes available. You know... gotta save all those pennys on shipping. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
How about a billet cover for the third brake light that says VIPER. :cool: Maybe with the viper heads on either side of the word VIPER (or maybe the fangs would be too much??). What do you think?
Also, billet grill for the hood scoop.

·
Registered
117 Posts
X-Metal is my vote and I would like to see a billet for the lower air dam :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
black bear said:
X-Metal is my vote and I would like to see a billet for the lower air dam :D
isn't everything in the front all chrome.... just too much chrome? Does anyoen else get the sense of it being just too busy in the front?

·
Supporting Vendor (Bronze)
637 Posts
I May Not Be Closer

SRTFirefighter I am on the East side. If you decide to go down to pick up give me a shout - john

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Boomer, I would have to agree, X Metal is the way to go. No limits man, Worldwide!!!! :D :D

Where's my shifter and lowering kit????? LOL ;)

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
X-Metal it is!

well thanks my freinds, X-metal it is! thanks, keep the ideas coming, the 3rd brake light cover is great idea!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts