SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a black srt-10 QC on 2-17-05. This is my first high performance vehicle. Not a bad one to start with! I've had trucks before, but nothing puts a smile on your face like stepping on the gas with this thing. It only has 400 miles, so I haven't been able to open it all the way up yet.

My mods on other trucks were limited to nerf bars, tinted windows, tonneau covers, mud flaps etc.. I had no idea all the options I would have for this truck untill I found this site. I have to start saving my money again. After reading the thread started by s10v8, I laughed so hard and decided I needed to become a member.

I tried to add pics, but couldn't get the attachments to work. I'll try again later.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome to the RBC... Let the MODs begin :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats! I also bought a black QC a few days after you. They say that "red" is the fastest color but I think "black" is the fastest truck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here - Here

Black is definitely the fastest color! It also looks the coolest as well -- Keeping it clean all time when your garage is too small - Thats the hard part. ;)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to Da Club! I'll just let you be happy with all your black buddies! :rolleyes: But I am sure over time you will come to realize that they were wrong all along and it was Red that trully was the fastest! :D

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Yup, Welcome to the" RBC ". Now open that wallet big and wide!!!!! :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is a picture of my truck. I have to go out and look at it several times each day. Black does give a nice mirror shine! :D

The last picture is of a modification that probably nobody else has done on this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Coach, your in the "RBC" baby!!!!!!!! Love those car seats!!!!! :D That mod made me laugh!!!!!! Your kids are riding in style!!!

patrick

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in South Toledo. I teach at Bowsher HS. I'm originally from Ashland, OH. I graduated from UT in '92 and stayed here.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome Coach,
I am from Lancaster O.H. but live in N.J. now. Enjoy the truck.....and no racing with the kids(ha ha)

·
Registered
75 Posts
New member too.

Well, I did not know that their was a srt forum. If you can belive that. This is my second truck, I let a women come in front of the first one. Well the women is no longer with me, so now I have a new women again. She is just like the first. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
srt-10again said:
Well, I did not know that their was a srt forum. If you can belive that. This is my second truck, I let a women come in front of the first one. Well the women is no longer with me, so now I have a new women again. She is just like the first. LOL
Let me re-welcome you to the "RBC". Thats a good looking truck. Thats what I like to see is a man with his priorities straight. ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey thanks. I am happy to be here. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Coach,

WELCOME!!!

And you got the fast color!!

You have a couple of lucky kids. They will probably grow up and have really strong necks!! :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome,you definitely have the fast color,next to the Yellow Fever that is.But that's ok,'cause we're all here for the same reason!Haulin Butt in style!!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to both of you guys!! Awesome site, awesome people here! You'll learn alot here, especially which color is the fastest!! BLACK!! LOL

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
So what is the deal? Did all of you take the whole bag of pills that were in the glove box? :eek: I read a couple of the window stickers and apparently the pills are only included with the Black and Silver ones? Cause all of you must be on something! :D Are you still that confused about the fastest color? :confused:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts