SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased an Inferno Red '04 RC. Finally decided after a unexpected hospital stay for a bad infection following an ER visit that life is too short and I bought one. Always wanted one and am very glad I made the purchase. I've had an '03 Harley f-150 but i like this truck much better. Other than the exhaust sound. Anyone have any positive or negative suggestions on what headers to buy or avoid? I've been considering the Gibson Short Ceramic coated primarily for the ceramic coating. I'm also looking for the SRT-1o bed mat, center console large padding (Have the drink pads), a factory tonneau cover and the sub woofer between the seats if anyone has or knows where I can locate any of those items. Thanks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase, life is definitely too short to not enjoy living! I’ve only swapped out the exhaust systems on my two, never fooled with headers & the headache they create. I put the Mopar/Borla system on my 05 and you couldn’t think due to cabin drone. This 04 I have now I put the Magnaflow on and it sounds awesome, looks excellent also. The console inserts can be found at one of the below sites. Enjoy your beast!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts