SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just addes a retrax rigid retractable bed cover.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,803 Posts
Blackbear, That looks real nice. I have been thinking of doing the same. Tell me did you have to modify the cover at all to allow for the spoiler? :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I called them and asked if they have done any mods for the 10 and they had just finished 3 with a dodge dealer. They make all the mods and ship. It took and hour+ by myself. ordered it and received in 3 days. $900
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,803 Posts
blackbear, You got a link?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't ask since I was going with the line-x, I looked at several line-x jobs in red and they turn pink and need repeated touch up. So I was resigned to the black. Best part is the low profile, not visible unless your stance in a moving vehicle is higher. Also little or no chatter from the cover driving. I was doin 100+ to see if there was alot of play and it sits firmly on the deck.

very happy :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
black bear said:
No I called them and asked if they have done any mods for the 10 and they had just finished 3 with a dodge dealer. They make all the mods and ship. It took and hour+ by myself. ordered it and received in 3 days. $900
That looks real good!

Could you give us the Part # and the Name and Phone # (or link) where you purchased it?

Having them do all the mods beforehand is a nice touch!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,025 Posts
Excellent install.....$900 is a little pricey but what the heck its a $50 truck right?!!! You now have function and security.... very nice.

patrick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think her name is anita- jim is the engineer.
Retrax by applied products
grand forks ND 58203
1-800-206-4070
[email protected]

comes with a 1 year warranty

Ask for the srt-10 rigid retractable bed cover. hope that's helpful.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,803 Posts
Where's Womsterr when you need him? LOL. Thanks for the info. BB I am going to call Monday :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
Milo,

When you call, ask them about some sort of Group Purchase.

I'd be IN for that!



Thanks for the info black bear! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,803 Posts
I will, I would think there would be some kind off break, I will keep you posted ! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
? group purchase of Retrax rigid retractable SRT-10 cover ?

I'd be interested too. Thanks.

Scott Ross :D
Billings, MT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,803 Posts
I just got off the phone with John in engineering, who confirmed what BB said that they have now done 4 SRT-10's with the Retrax and that all are happy with the results.

I then spoke with Anita in sales , although they don't support a group buy at this time she did say that if you call her and mention this forum that she will give a $95.00 discount on the SRT-10 cover. Mine is on order they have to customize the rails and it will ship next week! :D

Thanks to Blackbear for the tip! If your interested call, 800-206-4070

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,803 Posts
No problem man thats what we are here for! They sound like real nice folks can't wait to get it. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
Milo55 said:
I just got off the phone with John in engineering, who confirmed what BB said that they have now done 4 SRT-10's with the Retrax and that all are happy with the results.

I then spoke with Anita in sales , although they don't support a group buy at this time she did say that if you call her and mention this forum that she will give a $95.00 discount on the SRT-10 cover. Mine is on order they have to customize the rails and it will ship next week! :D

Thanks to Blackbear for the tip! If your interested call, 800-206-4070

Mike
Good Deal Mike! I'll be calling them.

Maybe you already asked - Does anything on the truck need to be cut or drilled (holes) to mount this cover?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,803 Posts
Hamrhead said:
Good Deal Mike! I'll be calling them.

Maybe you already asked - Does anything on the truck need to be cut or drilled (holes) to mount this cover?
Hamrhead, its a clamp on install, they said install in an hour or less! :)
 
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Top