SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be picking up my new yellow SRT 10 in the next week or two. Since I am new to this board and the SRT 10, anything (relatively minor) I should consider adding right away? Thanks

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See that you have a hard bed cover. What brand didyou get, and how satisfied are you? On another truck, I had an ARE and the fit, finish, and paint were excellent. I also have see some magnaflo cat backs on several trucks; what is your read on these? Improved performance, better sound, etc? I previously had an air intake system similiar to the KN system. Does that do anything for the SRT10?

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
I have the Checkmate hard tonneau.I really like it.They put in on free at the factory and notched it for the wing.It does not lift up though because of the wing.I didn`t like the idea of putting the wing on top of the Snugtop cover.I preferred a lower profile.The Magnaflow is great.Much better sound at idle and WOT.Tips look better than stock IMHO.With the exhaust and headers it made a real SOTP difference.I am doing the VEC 2 next month.My tuner is working on the CAI for me.It does open up the breathing for the trucks from what people say on the forum.

Here is the link for the tonneau: http://www.checkerpro.com/

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
whoop72 said:
See that you have a hard bed cover. What brand didyou get, and how satisfied are you? On another truck, I had an ARE and the fit, finish, and paint were excellent. I also have see some magnaflo cat backs on several trucks; what is your read on these? Improved performance, better sound, etc? I previously had an air intake system similiar to the KN system. Does that do anything for the SRT10?

Welcome dude!!!! Drive it for a month then put on the magnaflow....it'll be like getting another new truck.....its the fricken bomb...dont hesitate, well that is unless you dont want to hear the rumble more and turn some more heads......

Welcome to our "red button club"...................... :D

patrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts