SRT10 Forum banner

New to the SRT family

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  mauiSRT/10 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I first want to thank you all for helping me make the decision to buy one of these beasts. This is an extremely good forum and I appreciate it. I bought a '04 black. Which must be the fastest color cause I can't imagine anything being faster. But if yours is, great, I don't really need much more.
The miles per gallon stink, but the smiles per gallon well make up for it.

Again thanks :D

#3 ·
No the truck was an '04 with 7k miles and has blue ghost flames on it. When the salesman told me it had flames, I just about didn't even go look at it. But they were done extremely well and now it would look wrong without them.

#4 · (Edited)
BlueFlame said:
I bought a '04 black. Which must be the fastest color cause I can't imagine anything being faster.

I think everyone here will agree with that! LOL :p

BTW - Welcome to the "Red Button Club"

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new ride.

Of couorse black is the fastest color :D

Loking forward to some pics of those flames....

#6 ·
HDVIPER said:
I think everyone here will agree with that! LOL :p

BTW - Welcome to the "Red Button Club"
*cough,cough BULLSHIT*
:D

#7 ·
If I did this correctly there should be an attached photo.

Attachments

#8 ·
Sorry to hear that you bought the slower color, as everyone knows, that it takes more paint to cover steel in any color, yellow, red, or black. However Silver being the same color as steel is much easier to cover and thus is a lighter and faster truck.

Got the ET slips to prove it!

#9 ·
That flame job is SSweet. :) Welcome to the forum.

#10 ·
BlueFlame said:
If I did this correctly there should be an attached photo.
Blue Flame, This truck was in Jacksonville some time ago. I pulled up to it at a stop light and chatted with the guy. He had his Motorcycle tank and fender in the truck. They had just been painted to match the truck.

Nice Ride Bro,

Welcome to the Black Team, or better said the fastest team!! :D :D

#12 ·
Believe me I have already thought about having them painted on my black aprilia rsv 1000. Very cool.
The truck was originally titled to someone in Duncanville, Texas according to the DMV records.
But I can't imagine someone else doing the same thing in Jacksonville. But could happen. I have grown to love them.
Still love this forum, you guys are ok. I have been on many forums for several different cars and motorcycles and you all are much better to talk with. Not so much bs. This is better than that kinda' thing, hate that. Just get down to it and help each other.
That is what hobbies/interests are all about.
Thanks for being here. I do appreciate it. I will be a very active member. I am connected to the car business and will help in any way I can.

#13 ·
Flames can easily be overdone but yours look "hot" (pun intended). Very tastefully done.

Do you have any pictures of your Cuda? I got a thing for Cudas.

#15 ·
BlueFlame said:
Believe me I have already thought about having them painted on my black aprilia rsv 1000. Very cool.
The truck was originally titled to someone in Duncanville, Texas according to the DMV records.
But I can't imagine someone else doing the same thing in Jacksonville. But could happen. I have grown to love them.
Still love this forum, you guys are ok. I have been on many forums for several different cars and motorcycles and you all are much better to talk with. Not so much bs. This is better than that kinda' thing, hate that. Just get down to it and help each other.
That is what hobbies/interests are all about.
Thanks for being here. I do appreciate it. I will be a very active member. I am connected to the car business and will help in any way I can.
It would be quite a coincedence if their was two trucks with flames like that. I only saw the truck once and that was a long time ago!! Maybe you could find out who painted it and where. The one I saw was just comming from the paint shop with his fender and tank freshly painted in the front of the truck.

#16 ·
Have you stopped smiling yet, Welcome to the club Enjoy! Oh and BTW, Silver is the fastest color, Something about it is the same color as metal LOL :D

#17 ·
blueflame

Right on dude......those flames are totally hot!!!! Makes me think that the same style of flame in red would be cool as well.......hmmmmmm

welcome to the "rbc"

patrick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.