SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
That's why I made sure I was there when they unloaded mine off of the truck! You shouldn't have to worry about that happening, considering how much you pay for them, but some people just don't care! Thats why I try to do all my own mechanical work, unless it's warranty work, so I don't have to give the keys up to my baby!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I think it does not matter wether it is an SRT-10 or a 15k Hyundai. If I was a manager at a dealer and saw an employee do that, they would be fired (unless it was their vehicle).

Site 8)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Right on man! I agree with that!

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You probably need to go to divx.com and download the latest drivers for your player....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Totally agree on the "hotrodder" and he would get fired.

If you are doing all but warranty work at home you may consider occasionally throwing in a dealer oil change. I had to put a new motor in my truck (scratch on crank end from recall caused contstant seal leak). The factory service rep said that they consider service performed at the dealer when considering any goodwill repairs when the truck is beyond warranty.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did they replace your motor or rebuild it at Arrow Racing? My motor is in the process at Arrow right now. New sleeves pressed into the block and all new internals etc for final assembly this week. Seems like its taking FOREVER.

srt 10 black said:
Totally agree on the "hotrodder" and he would get fired.

If you are doing all but warranty work at home you may consider occasionally throwing in a dealer oil change. I had to put a new motor in my truck (scratch on crank end from recall caused contstant seal leak). The factory service rep said that they consider service performed at the dealer when considering any goodwill repairs when the truck is beyond warranty.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
447 Posts
"Got the keys to that truck? Great.........and here's your final paycheck.
Get out. Now."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts