SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after seeing what this truck can do (almost) after the intial 500 mile break in, I am unsure as to what this vehicle is.

1. Does not handle like a truck

2. Definitely does not accelerate like a truck

3. Does not stop like a truck

4. But does look like a truck though.

Maybe I will just think of it as the SRT :D

Site

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
1. It's excessive.

2. It's over the top.

3. It's impractical.

4. It's politically incorrect

And, I haven't quit smiling since I got mine!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The power is awesome and the sit you back in the seat feeling is too much! I had to straighten up my seat to overcome that. :D

Still can't beleive I own this truck but I am loving every minute of it. Feels more comfortable everyday and I even don't care too much about the gas mileage :p

Site

·
Registered
144 Posts
Very unique vehicle. Every aspect of this truck is great. The leather/suede seats and clean instrumentation is the best I've seen. Everyone comments on those features. The massive front end is the best feature of the truck. When truck lovers see this thing coming it sure turns heads. And the teenagers love this thing. Couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
It’s a unique vehicle for unique owners. We all could have bought a Corvette for less money. For me, that wasn’t even an option.

As Broch Yates stated in the car and driver clip “It’s a nuts vehicle”.:D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Site is going through what the rest of us went through last spring and summer!!!! Right on dude, its awesome......all of the above.

patrick

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Sitedrifter said:
Well, after seeing what this truck can do (almost) after the intial 500 mile break in, I am unsure as to what this vehicle is.

1. Does not handle like a truck

2. Definitely does not accelerate like a truck

3. Does not stop like a truck

4. But does look like a truck though.

Maybe I will just think of it as the SRT :D

Site
You forgot a couple.

5. It'll haul loads like a truck. Easily over 1,000lbs. and not even start to break a sweat

6. And Yes, it will Tow a 5,000lb. trailer like a truck, with ease, regardless of what is or isn't 'recommended'. ;)

:D

Corvette? Nah. Makes me sleepy... :p

·
Registered
621 Posts
Big Asp said:
And, I haven't quit smiling since I got mine!
I believe everyone here can relate to that!!!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
Site is going through what the rest of us went through last spring and summer!!!! Right on dude, its awesome......all of the above.

patrick
With such long winters, I get to go through the same feeling every summer. Only 5 more months til summer, if I'm lucky. It's 0 degree F, here today! :( I need to go back to Hawaii, and visit you!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
BigDodgeInAlaska said:
With such long winters, I get to go through the same feeling every summer. Only 5 more months til summer, if I'm lucky. It's 0 degree F, here today! :( I need to go back to Hawaii, and visit you!

dude it was so cold last night, I had to break out two blankets even with my gorgeous island chick snuggleing with me!!! It had to be about 58 or so!!! :eek:

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
dude it was so cold last night, I had to break out two blankets even with my gorgeous island chick snuggleing with me!!! It had to be about 58 or so!!! :eek:

patrick
Well just rub it in, it was -11 f here last night. But it's suppose to warm up by Friday to a possible high of 31.... Time to get out the sun tan lotion! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts