SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now taking Nominations for
September 2011 SRT10Forum - Truck of The Month
I can't believe summer is already winding down!! JTSVP usually awards a nice prize to the winner, and Jim TeTe continues providing spectacular Fantasy Graphics renderings of your winning ride (the bigger the photo you provide, the better it will look).

Remember that the photos must be posted in the site's gallery for a truck to be nominated, and you can be nominated as often as you like, but can only win TOTM once per calender year. Let's hear all those nominations!

Premium Member
hank the tank :D

Premium Member
I nominate Tony's Brutal 10! It's had such a hard life it deserves some recognition!

Premium Member

Premium Member

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I pass on the nomination... sorry.

Ironhead, per forum rules, you must have a photo of your truck in the gallery, I don't see any photos in the gallery under your name.

I will postpone starting the poll until tonight to give you time to get a photo in the gallery. I need to start the poll before midnight... sorry.

Premium Member
I pass on the nomination... sorry.

Ironhead, per forum rules, you must have a photo of your truck in the gallery, I don't see any photos in the gallery under your name.

I will postpone starting the poll until tonight to give you time to get a photo in the gallery. I need to start the poll before midnight... sorry.

I nominate the other YF that I know of then
No 007

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Very good, will start the poll at lunch today, one more patient to see... then let's get this party started.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts