SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hey guys, found one for msrp and got it in july. It is the sweetest thing ever. can't wait to race some num nut. going on my first road trip next week, will be a blast. Have a Q. Has anyone had problems with the cd player? alot of times it will not play my cds. even if it is a new one. any feed back would be great. :cool:

·
Registered
144 Posts
No problem with my CD player. I tried a "burnt" CD which played fine but the track #'s & playing time did not appear on my navigation screen.

Do you have the six pack CD player or the "single" CD player with the navigation system??

·
Registered
974 Posts
Masesrt-10 said:
:D Hey guys, found one for msrp and got it in july. It is the sweetest thing ever. can't wait to race some num nut. going on my first road trip next week, will be a blast. Have a Q. Has anyone had problems with the cd player? alot of times it will not play my cds. even if it is a new one. any feed back would be great. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. My Cd player works like a champ. No issues here.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I have played regular ones and burnt copies and have never had an issue...must be your player....thats why we get a warranty.

good luck

patrick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.