SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hey guys, found one for msrp and got it in july. It is the sweetest thing ever. can't wait to race some num nut. going on my first road trip next week, will be a blast. Have a Q. Has anyone had problems with the cd player? alot of times it will not play my cds. even if it is a new one. any feed back would be great. :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no the cd's are not burt. some times it works and other times it does not. in the middle of the song it will read cd error. don't know whats up.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Masesrt-10 said:
no the cd's are not burt. some times it works and other times it does not. in the middle of the song it will read cd error. don't know whats up.

take it in and let them fix it under warranty.

·
Registered
144 Posts
No problem with my CD player. I tried a "burnt" CD which played fine but the track #'s & playing time did not appear on my navigation screen.

Do you have the six pack CD player or the "single" CD player with the navigation system??

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Welcome!

I've had no problems with my 6-disc CD player (No Nav). I do not burn any of my own either.

Have Fun and Be Safe! :)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Masesrt-10 said:
:D Hey guys, found one for msrp and got it in july. It is the sweetest thing ever. can't wait to race some num nut. going on my first road trip next week, will be a blast. Have a Q. Has anyone had problems with the cd player? alot of times it will not play my cds. even if it is a new one. any feed back would be great. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. My Cd player works like a champ. No issues here.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I have played regular ones and burnt copies and have never had an issue...must be your player....thats why we get a warranty.

good luck

patrick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts